Sunday 14 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Three

We had a little sleep in today.

But Craig had a bigger little sleep in. 

And he was all asleep when Zita and I went for our morning walk.

Last night right when I went to sleep there was a smelly skunk near my house. 

And I ran into the living room to look out my windows right away.

But I forgot all about the painting hiding our furniture. 

And I nearly could not find anything. Oh my goodness me.

But when I found my windows I could not see that skunk.

But I barked very loudly so it would know I was here minding my house.

So it should go and be smelly at someone else’s house. Ha. Silly skunk.

Then Zita and I went back to bed. Ha. Good for me.

And that smelly skunk was not here when we went for our walk. Ha. Good for me.

It was very beautiful this morning so I had my morning nap outside.



Because of the painting inside.

Miss Pam came here before lunchtime and Zita helped her with the painting. 

But I stayed far away. 

I had to remind Craig when it was my lunchtime.



Because he was just hiding in the den. And did not know what time it was. Ha.

Then I went back outside so I would not be painted too.

Because one of our walls is blue.



I would not want to be a very blue dog. It is known. . 

I could not have my nice nap on my comfy living room rug. 

Because it is put away until all the painting is finished. Too bad for me.

And all the comfy furniture too. 



So I just stayed in the kitchen. 

Or outside. 

Or in the den minding Craig. Oh well. 



Before dinnertime Zita went for a meeting with some lady friends.

And when she came back it was time to find our dinner. 

That is always a good time for me. 

And we had sausages. 

And we cooked them outside.

But we ate them inside. In the den.

Because of all the painting.

But we watched a brand new detective program from Mister Tom.

And I had a nice nap with my den pillow. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment