Monday 12 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Five


Today is my sing happy birthday day. Good for me. 

It was a beautiful day. All nice and warm. For my sing happy birthday day. Ha. 

I had two walks before our lunchtime.  Zita and I went first and there was no one outside at all. They were in their own houses all fast asleep. 

After our toasts Craig and Zita and I went for another long walk. To the drink your coffees outside store. Lots and lots of leaves are on the ground now. Because of the Fall. Ha.

We had special all covered in sugar croissants. I got croissant ends. And my own just for me bowl of water. Good for me. I was a perfect dog.

I did not chase any squirrels. Good for me. I hate squirrels. Squirrels do not have sing happy birthday days. Ha. 

I got new new special just for me food. Ha.

Niamh almost forgot to feed the cat. Oh well. Silly cats.

Nice Mister Nicastro's store was open today. When I was on our walk. On our way busy street. I did not steal anything from the big full of tasty things baskets. Good for me. 

Our kitchen was filled all full up with vegetables. For our special thank you for everything dinner. 

Because Miss Rowan is coming to my house. For dinner. She can only eat vegetables. And Miss Andrea too. She can eat everything. She goes to Emmet's nice university.

Zita was very busy in the kitchen. All day. I was a way big help. I got green bean treats. Good for me. 

We are having a turkey for our tasty dinner. And pie. And ice cream. And special cheese. Good for us. 

Niamh and Miss Rowan used the giant forks to get lots of brand new own made carrots from our garden. For our dinner. Ha.

I got some. Because it is my sing happy birthday day. It is known.

Then they went for a ride on the go fast bicycles. Because it is a way beautiful day. And not a soggy day. Or even too cold. 

At dinner everybody sang the happy birthday song. Just for me. That was nice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment