Sunday 7 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Six

We had a very quiet day today.

Because it is our relaxing Sunday.

And it was still way too hot outside.

It was even too hot when Zita and I went for our before breakfast walk.

But we went anyway. Ha.

And Niamh is still a bit too sick with the feet in mouth. Oh my goodness me.

I minded her when she was on the comfy sofa. She was having a breakfast relax.

When Craig got all dressed I wanted him to go outside with me.



But he said he would just melt. 

And then he would not be here to find me my too many tasty treats. Oh my goodness gracious me. 

So we stayed inside and when he had his first coffee we had a tasty croissant with jam too. 

And Craig cut into three pieces so there would be more for us. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Then I minded Zita. 


It was a very quiet morning for us.

I did not even have to look out my watching window so much.

Because there was nobody outside to watch.

They were all inside their own houses.

Because of the way too hot. 

But after lunchtime there was lots of hard rain. 

And it bounced when it hit the road.

But the rain was hot. 



Just like washing our dishes water. That is not alright.

And there was some scary thunder too. 

But everybody was here so I could mind them.

Then they would not be scared. Me either. Ha.

My family does not like the scary thunderstorms. 

I do not know why we have them. It is known. 

So I got up on the sofa so I could mind Zita and Niamh at the same time. 


And I had my special pillow too. Ha. 

I was very brave. Everybody told me. 

So it is very true. Ha. Good for me.

But then the awful thunderstorm was over and I got back down onto they comfy rug.

Zita and Niamh helped me so I did not hurt my leg. Ha. Good for us. 

Then the lots of bouncy rain came back. 

But I was not scared so I just minded Niamh. 



And we watched the rain together. Out my watching windows.

But sometimes there was some thunder. 

But I was still very brave. Ha. Good for me.

Before dinner Zita made lots of delicious cookies. 

But they were not for dogs cookies. Oh well. 

But had very tasty hamburgers for our dinnertime. 

And I got some. And crunchy lettuce too. 

And after dinner it just the right time to watch our far away detectives. 

So we did. And I had lovey nap. In front of Zita and behind Craig.

And then it was my very favourite time. Time for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment