Monday 29 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventeen

It was a very sunny morning.

But we did not go on our good morning to everybody walk today.

Because my front foot was a bit too sore.

So we had a together breakfast and looked out my watching window at everything. 

Then it was time to go to our office.

Because it was go to work Monday and Zita and I were very very busy this morning. 

Craig did not have a nice sleep in either.

Because it was time for his first too much coffee. 

I could not help him with toasts this morning because I was too busy at work.

So he did not have his toasts right away. Ha. Good for him.

Then when Zita was having an empty your head walk Craig had his next too much coffee.

And he had cookies instead of toasts. 



But I helped him anyway way. Good for me.

They were very crunchy cookies from far away Holland. Ha. 

Those are good cookies. 

Then I kept Craig company until Zita came home.



And we went back to our lots of important work office. 

This morning Zita and I put up one of our very beautiful paintings.

Right on the wall behind the two very fierce Scotsmen badgers. That was a good idea. 

When I had my lunchtime Craig was listening to our Emmet and Mister Adam.

And they were on they computer so everybody in the world could listen to them too.



Not just us. Ha. 

And they were talking about how you have to be very careful when people talk about the very old Irish stories.

Because some nasty people will not tell the truth when they tell those very old stories. 

They want you to think that the stories say they are better than everybody else. Oh dear. 

That is not all right. And not even true. Oh my goodness me. 

And that is why Emmet’s stories are only always true. 

I know that because Emmet is my friend. Ha. Good for us.

So those nasty people better not come to my house.

Because I am the most very fierce minder dog ever.  

And Craig said it is all right to bite those people all over.  Ha. Too bad for them.

When Zita had some important on her computer meetings I had my afternoon nap in the hall.

When the be very quiet meetings were all over I went back into our office.

So I could be Zita’s best helper. 

Today Zita’s father was in a hospital in way far away Dublin. 

I did not know that. Nobody told me. Oh dear me.

And he had a little operation. But it is all over now. That is good. 

But he is going to sleep there tonight. Oh dear.

Maybe he will have to eat nasty food. Oh dear.

When Craig’s legs got all broken and he went to the hospital Zita brought him own made tasty food.

So he would not starve all away into nothing. 

But Zita’s father only has to stay there until tomorrow. 

He does not have to stay for a long time.

Because nothing is just all broken. So he will not starve. That is good.

When he gets home he will have lots of Irish tea and tasty toasts with his own made jams. 

Then he will be all better again. It is the rule. 

We had lasagna in the den tonight. 

So we could watch our new detective program.

And the lady detective is in Ireland. 

But not where any of my family lives.

So I did not see any of our cousins. Oh well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment