Wednesday 3 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Two

I was very busy this morning.

Because a nice man came to our house very very early this morning.

Even before I had my breakfast.

And he found us a brand new machine that makes the hot water. 

Because the old one was a bit all broken. 

And after he left I took Zita on a little walk around. Ha.

And when we got home Craig was all dressed too.

Because today the bandage nurse came here.

Then Zita used her favourite new machine for making the grass a nest and tidy. 

But it is a too dangerous machine for me to be Zita’s garden helper. 

So I had my morning nap in our side yard. 



Because it was a not too hot day outside today. 

Then Zita drove Niamh to the lovely store. 

Because she was a bit too tired to ride her very fast bicycle. Oh dear. 

Because of the black eye yesterday. Oh dear. 

I had chicken for my lunchtime treat.

And then Craig and Zita went for their afternoon adventure walk.

So I minded the house. That is my favourite job. 

Because when there is nobody here to mind except the house.

You can have lots of little naps while you mind the house. It is the rule. 

When they came home we were not very busy.

So I finished my afternoon nap in the living room.

Because Zita was talking to a rascal lady for a long time. 

And Craig was just reading his book in the den. 

So it was a quiet afternoon for me. That was a good idea.

Zita had a quiet afternoon too. She looked at our beautiful plants for a long time. 

Then Zita and the go fast car went and brought Niamh home from the lovely store.

Because she had a headache. Oh dear me.

Sometimes when all of a sudden there is lots and lots of rain Niamh gets nasty headaches. Oh my goodness gracious me.

That is why the go fast car went a found her right away. 

We had own made delicious roll ups. 

With chicken and vegetables for our together dinner. 

Then Niamh went to fast asleep and after our detective program so did Craig and Zita and me. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment