Saturday 5 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Forty Eight

I had a bad day.

After our nice walk Zita and I cleaned our side yard. 

Zita used the very loud blow everything far away machine. I stayed right behind her. She said I was very brave.

Then we used the hose to make everything spic and span. I was a big help.

Then Zita went in the house. 

I dug a giant hole in the gravel. Beside the fence. And it filled all up with water from the hose. Then I got in it. 

Then Zita came back out. Oh dear. 

She said I was in big trouble. I was not a big help at all. I was just a lot of wet trouble. Oh dear. And very dirty too. 

I had to have a bath. And stay in the kitchen. All by myself. Oh dear. 

Zita had to use the shovel to fix the hole. And clean the whole side yard all again. There was so much water everywhere I could not go into the side yard. 

Even when I was all dry. And nobody said I was a big help anymore. That is not very nice. 

I thought everybody would like a nice big hole to play in. They did not.

And they told Craig when he came back from his old friends breakfast. He was sad too. Oh dear. 

I was a lot sad. I just stayed in the kitchen on my comfy bed. 

I did not even ask to play catch the ball. I just stayed on my bed. All afternoon. Oh dear. 

Comfy beds are nice when you are a bit sad. And a nice soft pillow. It is known.

It is very hard being a dog. It is known.

We watched the other nice detective last night. I was not in big trouble last night. That is good. 

Before my dinner time Craig said I was still the best dog in the whole world. That is true. 

Zita said she still loved me. We went for a nice long walk. Before my dinner. That is good. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. In the very spic and span side yard. That is good. 

Emmet said I was a very good digger. That is true. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment