Saturday 15 December 2012

Day One Hundred and Fifty One

My house is full of Niamh's friends. They are having a birthday sleep-over and I am invited.

Zita and I are putting the tree up. It is very big.  I like the smell of trees. No squirrels in the tree. I checked. You have to be careful with squirrels.  It is my job. I am good at it. I hate squirrels.

When we are finished all the ladies and I are are going to put all the decorations up and have pizza. I can't have pizza. I would get a sick tummy. Craig will give me bean treats.  That is good.

Emmet is at his university writing his dead kings and scary religions test. He and Chris and Sava are going to a movie after the test. I think he is hiding from all the ladies's party. Ha

They are making cookie houses. Maybe they will drop pieces. That is good.

Craig is hiding in the den. I will go keep him company when it gets too loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment