Tuesday 30 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighteen

It was not such a nice sunny day today. 

There were way too many flat clouds all over. 

So the sun could not see anybody at all. 

But we went on a little walk before Zita’s bicycle took her away to the other rascal ladies office. 

Then I had a nap in front of our bedroom.

But it was not such a long nap today.

Because Craig only had a very very little sleep in before he had to have his too much coffee. 

So I kept him company in the living room.



Then Niamh was all awake.

But her very fast bicycle was already waiting to take her to the lovely store.

So she would not be late. 

Then it was a Poppy and Craig day.

Craig thinks it is a Craig and Poppy day. Ha. That is not right.

Sometimes people are very silly. Ha. 

When he had his next coffee he made our together toasts. 

Sometimes it takes Craig a very long time before he makes his next another coffee. Oh well.

This morning a very loud fire truck stopped right on my corner. 

But I told it that it was way too loud. 



So it went away. Ha.

There were some brand new helper dogs practicing going across the street today.

And they were right on my street. So I watched them. 


And they did not even fall off the sidewalk.

Sometimes I am so busy smelling everywhere I fall right off the sidewalk.

But Zita never laughs at me. 

Because we are best friends. Ha. Good for us.

I had yogurts and chicken on my delicious lunchtime. Ha. 

Then I helped Craig read his book in the living room.

Emmet was very busy writing today and he had a cat helper. Oh my goodness me.


I do not think he was in his very little apartment today. 

His little bedroom is not big enough for a nice chair. Oh my goodness. 

This afternoon I stayed in my office on my own rug.



So I could mind all our important work while Zita was way downtown. That is an important job for me.

When Zita’s not so very fast bicycle brought her home she was only a bit soggy.

Craig and I only went out one time so I could smell the wind. But we did not get soggy either. Ha.

But it was too rainy to cook outside tonight but Mister Tony sent one of his friends with a Pizza. Ha.

That was a tasty idea.

Tonight Niamh did not go to hard questions at the restaurant 

So she could have Mister Tony’s delicious pizza with us. 

So we had a lovely together pizza dinner. Just us. Ha. 

And I got a very crunchy bit. 

After dinnertime we watched the lady detective from Ireland. 

And she was not even there. She was in Holland instead. Oh dear me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment