Saturday 13 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Two

I did not have a nice relaxing day today. Oh my goodness no.

Zita and I had a little sleep in before our good morning walk.

And it was a very beautiful day today. All day.

Zita talked to her parents this morning. But not from her comfy living room chair.

Because it was not there. Oh dear me. 

And then Craig went to his old friends coffee breakfast in the park.

But he did not have his coffee because it was a bit too hot for too much coffees.

So he had nice cold water and cookies instead. Ha.

But when he was outside Miss Pam came to my house so she could paint everywhere.

Last night Zita and Niamh put everything right in the middle of the rooms.



And today they put sheets all over the top of all our beautiful things. 

And they were not nice soft sheets. They were just plastic sheets. Oh my goodness me.



I did not like that so much at all.

And them Miss Pam used a very noisy make the walls smooth machine.

So I went outside. And I had my very long morning nap outside. 

And when Craig came back to our house I stayed outside. Ha. 

Craig went into our den to hide from the noisy machine. 

Mister Furrgus and Mister Haemish were hiding there already there. Oh my goodness me.



Miss Emily came over to visit but she and Niamh did not stay. 

Because went for a walk and maybe find a donut. Maybe. 

After making the walls as smooth as could be Miss Pam painted all the ceilings.

When she was painting Craig and Zita talked to my friend Emmet on Zita’s computer.

He was still in way far away Cork. 

And it was so hot there that Emmet had to get up in the middle of the night. 

And he did not even have a grumbly tummy. He was just too hot. 

So he had a middle of the night shower. With cold water. Oh my goodness me.

Even Miss Alice’s own hospital was not so nice and cool. Oh dear.

I did not talk to my friend Emmet because I was fast asleep outside. Oh well.

When Miss Pam was all finished I went in to make sure everything was still all right.


And my own comfy rug was gone. Too bad for me. 

But she is not even a bit finished. So she is coming back tomorrow. Oh well. 

Zita went to find doctor Susan. 

But she was not there. So she went on a nice by herself walk. 


We had very tasty giant sandwiches with lots of meat from Italy and even lots of cheese for our dinner.

But we could not eat in the dining room.



Because our dining room table was covered all over with painting stuff. Oh my goodness me.

So Craig and Zita and I had our dinnertime in the den. 

And I had chicken on my dinner.












No comments:

Post a Comment