Saturday 20 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Nine

We did not get up so very early this morning.

That was a good idea.

After we looked our our windows Zita talked to her mother in so far away Dublin.

So I minded her on our comfy rug in our beautiful painted living room. 

Because this is his Saturday morning breakfast with his old friends in the park Craig did not have a sleep in either.

Then Mister Paul came to borrow the comfy outside chair so they could go to find their friends. 

At the same time Niamh came upstairs and she was not even a little bit awake. 

Because she did not get home until nearly the morning. Oh my goodness me.

And she had to go to the lovely store right away. Too bad for her.

After a while Zita and I went for our before lunchtime walk.

And it was very hot outside.



But when we were nearly back home Craig and Mister Paul were coming home too. Ha.

But we were all nearly melted all away.

So Craig and Zita and Mister Paul had lots of water with ice so they would be cool again

I just went to fast asleep on the cool kitchen floor. 



Then Zita went out in her car to find more groceries for our dinnertimes. 

I just stayed on the cool floor. 

One time I went outside but it was away too hot for my own feet.



So I came back inside right away. 

And went back to fast asleep but this time in the living room on my very comfy rug. Ha.



I have lots of very comfy places where I can have nice naps. 

I think everybody should have comfy places for their own lovely relax. With lovely soft  pillows too. 

When Zita came home she had lots and lots of delicious food.

Because she went to the too much of everything store. Ha.

It is only Craig and Zita and I for dinner.

Because Niamh and Tarryn are going to Tarryn’s own aunt’s cottage. 

And they are going to sleep there.

So they can be fast awake early and swim in the lake even before breakfast. Ha. 

We watched a brand new detective program tonight.

Because we watched all of our last one last night. 











No comments:

Post a Comment