Saturday 6 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Five

We got got up very early this morning so the go fast car could take Zita and Niamh to the doctor.

Because some of Niamh’s fingers were a bit covered in dots.

And we did not know what kind of dots they were.  

Not even Susan. Oh my goodness me.

So right away this morning they went to our doctor’s very nice friend.

She looked at Niamh and said it was because she was working with little children.

And maybe she got caught by the feet in mouth sickness. 

But she told Niamh that the dots will all go all away fast.

And that nice doctor also saw her inside pictures.

And he told her that her face was not even a bit broken.

It was just way too sore because the muscles on one side of her face got squished.

When she hit her head on the shelf. 

But Zita and Niamh were very happy. 

Because Niamh was not very very sick. She was a little bit too sick. 

That was good. 

But I nearly starved all away this morning.

Because everybody was so busy going to the doctor they forgot to find me my breakfast.

And because it was his old friends breakfast day Craig did not have a sleep in.

So when he had his first too much coffee I tried to tell him there was no delicious breakfast for me. Anywhere. 

But he did not understand. 

He thought I had gobbled it all up already. Too bad for me.

And even after his next coffee and our round toasts I was still nearly starved all away. 



So I told him lots of times. Again. 

But Craig thought I just wanted more tasty treats. Too bad for me.



Then Zita told him on his flat computer that she forgot my breakfast. Oh my goodness me.

So Craig got my breakfast as quick as could be. 

And I got a little bit of ice cream on top. As a treat.

But when Zita got home Craig got in trouble. 

Zita said I get too many treats. And it is Craig’s fault. Oh my goodness me.

But I did not get into trouble. 

Because it was not my idea. Ha. 

Then Mister Paul came and he and Craig went to the park for their old friends coffees. Ha.

When they were in the park Zita and Niamh sat on our swing. 

And they put their feet into big boxes full of cold water. 

Because Niamh’s feet were a bit sore too. Oh my goodness me.

And Miss Bruna came over and they had a very long talk. 

I stayed in the side yard but I got very hot.



Because it was very hot outside today. 

And when Craig came home he was very hot too.

So we went in the lovely cool house together. 



And I fell fast asleep. 

Because I was a bit too hot. 

When Zita and Niamh came in it was just the right time to wake up.

Because it was past my lunchtime.

I did not get any ice cream on my lunch.

So Craig did not get in trouble again.

But I got yogurt instead from the refrigerator. Yogurt is very tasty too. 

Especially when you are a bit hot. 

Then Zita and Niamh went in the go fast car to have an adventure drive.

And to get some very delicious hotdogs for our dinner.

Hotdogs are my friend Niamh’s favourite. 

But they are not really dogs. They are just long sausages. Ha. 

And Zita and Niamh were gone for a very long time.

Because all the roads were just all dug up everywhere. 

So everybody was tired when they got home.

But they found a whole box of brand new peaches.

So now we can have our very favourite full of peaches desserts. Ha. 

Then Niamh lay down on the comfy rug and I was her very best pillow. 

That is an easy job for me.

But we did not go for a before dinnertime walk today.

Because even at our dinnertime it was still too hot for very furry dogs like me. 



And the sidewalk gets too hot for my feet. That is not so very nice for a nice walk around. 

So I minded Niamh while she had a nice fall asleep nap. Right on the living room sofa. 



It is good to have nice naps when you are a little bit sick.

When I had an operation I had lots to naps when I got back to my own house.

I did not have nice naps in the hospital.

Because it was way too noisy. Oh well. Too bad for me.

And after my first dinner I was Zita’s best kitchen helper. That is a good job for me. 

And Zita cooked my very delicious chicken. Right on the outside stove. 

And it was just for Miss Poppy chicken. That was a good idea. 

Niamh was all awake when we had dinner.

Because those hotdogs were her favourite. Ha. 

Then we watched the television in the den. 

And we went to bed early.

Because we were awake for a long time last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment