Sunday 28 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixteen

I had a very nice morning today.

Because it was a beautiful as can ever be morning outside.

Zita and I had a lovely all around walk. And I could not find even one sheep cloud.

I think my friend Shadow chased them all away. 

Shadow was a very fast sheep minding dog. Ha.

There was an aeroplane cloud in the sky.

But Shadow could not catch that cloud.

Because aeroplanes are way too fast for dogs.

Even for living in heaven dogs. Oh well. 

Then Zita went up to the busy street to visit the nice farmers and buy lots more peaches. Ha.

So I stayed here and minded Craig and Niamh.

Craig was just watching the little cars race.

But it was not so interesting today because his car crashed right away. Oh goodness me.

When Zita came home we went to our patio and Zita sat on our wonderful swing.

And I minded her. In the beautiful sunshine.

We put our lovey keep the sun away umbrella up.



So we would not get too too hot. 

Zita even brought my own water bowl so I would not get thirsty. Ha. 

Then Niamh was all awake too.

So she came outside too. And we sat there for a long time. Ha. 

And when I came in it was my own lunchtime. 

But just when I was finished my lunch Professor Jill came for a visit. 



She had a very big shady hat on today. Oh my goodness me.

And then Zita and Professor Jill went outside so Niamh talk about Professor Jill’s flat computer. Oh my.

I stayed in the house because Craig made us toasts. 

We had round toasts and jam for our lunchtime. 



That was a nice idea.

Because he did not have toasts this morning because of the little cars crashing. Oh well. 

Then a very loud police truck went down my street.

And did not even stop at the Stop Right Here sign. Oh dear me.

So I fierce barked at it. Ha. Good for me. 

Then it was time for my after lunchtime nap.

Professor Jill told Niamh that it was way too beautiful outside so she should go to a beach.

So Niamh did. With Miss Sash too. Ha. 



My lunchtime nap was not so long because I had to help Zita with all the brand new peaches.

So we could put then into the frozen as could be refrigerator. 

So we can have delicious full of peaches hot desserts when it is nasty cold outside. Ha. 

Then Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk.

And I went back to fast asleep.



So Craig and Zita went to my favourite smelly store. 

Mister Nicastro’s delicious cheese and tasty treats store. Ha.

And Craig had an icy lemonade and Craig and Zita had a stuffed full of cheesie cream bun. Ha. 

That is always a good store to go too. 

I go there if it is not too hot or too cold. I only go when it is just nice. Ha.

When they got back home it was a bit too hot so they were a little bit melted. 

So everybody had a relax.

Later Zita went to the grocery store.

Because we did not have even one lettuce. Oh goodness gracious me.

But when she came home we did.

I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinner tonight.

Because Niamh was still at the beach with Miss Sash. 

Craig had to find a new detective program for tonight.

Because last night we watched the three nice detectives until the end. 

Maybe it will be a very quiet detective program so I can have a nice nap. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment