Thursday 25 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirteen

I had a very nice and quiet day today.

Because it is our Thursday Craig and Poppy Day.

Because everybody else was very busy working.

I had a nice walk before Zita’s bicycle took her to downtown.

And I got hugs from my friend Niamh before she took lots of children to a nice lake.

And it was a very nice day to go to a lake. Ha.



Craig almost had a big sleep in by mistake. 

But I barked very loudly at some men on my corner and he woke right up. Good for me.



Then I had a very nice morning nap. 

When Craig had his lunchtime peanut butter and honey sandwich I was a bit fast asleep.

But when he had his dessert I was wide awake and I helped him. Ha. 

We had a tasty crunchy cookie for our dessert today.

Then Mister Paul came for his cold drinks visit. 

And we all went outside into my side yard.

But then I was a bit hot.

So I went back inside and had my after lunchtime nap. Ha. 

Then Mister Paul came in a fixed the old light Zita found.

So now it works just perfectly. Ha. That was a nice thing to do. 

Then I went back to fast asleep. 

Because it was a Craig and Poppy day. A good day for a nice relax. 

Niamh came home but as fast as could be she changed all her clothes.

And when she left my house she had on a very beautiful swishing all around dress.

Because she is going to a party tonight. 

Up on the busy street. 

In a nice restaurant.

And it is a party for all the people who work at our centre building. Oh my goodness me.

So you have to wear your most beautiful clothes. And smell nice too. It is the rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment