Saturday 6 November 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Nine

We did not go for our good morning to everybody walk today.

Because I had a sleep in. Right on my very comfy duvet in our bigger than ever bedroom. Ha.

When Craig was having his coffee with his old friends I got a cookie too. 

And I saw everybody except Miss Sandra.

Because she was a her not so far away cabin saying hello to the beavers. That was nice.



Zita took Niamh to her restaurant job because of all the lost cars everywhere.

Because there is another football game today. Oh my goodness me.

There were lots cars and lost people all over. 

And the take them away tow trucks too. Oh dear me.

Niamh will be very busy today because the football game is right beside her very big restaurant. Oh dear.

It is a beautiful sunny day outside today. And it is not so very cold either.

So I helped Zita clean the side yard. Then I had a lovely outside nap. Ha.

But then I had to go in the house.

Because Zita had to use very noisy blow everything far away machine to clean our side yard.

When Zita uses that machine I have to stay in the house to mind Craig. 

So he will not be too scared. Good for me.

After my lunch Zita went to Professor Jill’s house.

Because Professor Jill had little houses for our beautiful bushes. 

So they will not be squished by the too much snow. That is a good idea. 

When Zita came back home she and Craig went on an adventure walk.

Because it was as beautiful as could be outside. 

But they did not go so very far. 

Because of all the lost cars just driving all over everywhere. 

So when when I took Zita for our before dinner walk I was her very best minder dog. 

And not even one car squished us. Good for me.

And we found Miss Bethany too. Right there on our sidewalk. 

Then I came home because it was time for my first dinner. 

But it was too early for Zita and Miss Bethany’s dinner so they went for a longer walk. 

Because it was still a beautiful day outside.



I only had to mind Craig and Zita for dinner tonight.

Because Niamh is going to her friend’s house for a own cooked dinner. Ha.

I think we will watch the detective program from Dublin tonight. 

We did not see any of our cousins on the program last night. Oh well. 

Maybe they were all at home making tasty dinners. Maybe. 






No comments:

Post a Comment