Wednesday 24 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Twelve

After I had my breakfast Zita and I went for a very nice all around here walk this morning.

We went even before Niamh was all awake and went to her other job at our centre building.

Craig did not have even a very little sleep in today.

Because a lady came to look at his foot so that they can find a comfy sock.

Instead of bandages. Oh my goodness me.

But they had to take the bandages off so she could see it.

But the nice nurse will come this afternoon to fix the bandages.

After that lady left Craig and I had our round breakfast toasts. Ha.

Then I kept Craig company when he had his another coffee. Ha.


Zita went into our garden but only for a little while.

Because Craig and Zita went for their adventure walk up to the busy street.

So they could have tasty treats before it got way too hot outside. 

When they got home Zita’s bicycle took her on a nice ride to shady places.

So she would not melt. 

I had my lovely lunchtime nap. 

I was just starting my tasty lunch when Miss Brenda arrived for a visit.

So I stopped my lunch.

Because you cannot just eat your lunch when you have visitors. It is the rule. 

So I stayed in the living room with Craig and Zita and Miss Brenda.

But everybody Miss Brenda knows was sick in the summer. 

Except for us. That was good. 

And when she went back to her new apartment Craig put even more chicken on my lunch.

So I would remember to finish it all up. Ha.

Then the nice nurse came to put band new bandages on Craig’s foot. I minded him. 

And when Niamh came home she was all tired out.

Because today she and lots of little children went to a giant swimming pool with slides everywhere. 

All day. Oh my goodness me. 

We had hamburgers for our together dinner. With crunchy lettuce too. Ha.

Then we watched our new detective program. 

It is all about three funny detectives in a very old apartment building.

And there are always dead people in that building. Oh my goodness me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment