Thursday 18 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Seven

Zita had to get up very very early this morning.

Because she had to go downtown to her other office.

So a man can give everybody new telephones.

But I could not not help so I had a nice nap with Craig in our bedroom.

Then Niamh was fast awake so I helped her with her breakfast.

And then I took her for a lovely walk around until she was all awake. Ha. 

It was way too early to go on a walk with Zita this morning. 

So that is why I took Niamh instead.

And when Craig was all dressed Niamh went to work at our big centre building. 

Because that is her other in the summertime job. 

After his too much coffee Craig was a bit busy putting all our lots of books back. 

And all the very interesting things on the very tall shelf in the dining room. 

And last night Zita put the comfy living room rug back. That was a good idea for me. 



And then Craig brought Mister Furrgus and Mister Festis back to their special place.

On top of the music machines. 

That smelly skunk does not come here all the time when they are here.

Because they are very fierce Scotsmen badgers. 

And they have very pointy swords too. Ha. 

They used to have very dangerous fast shooting rifles.

But Zita said they could not have them in the house. 

Because it would scare our visitors. 

They hid them in the garden. Just in case. I saw them. Ha. 

After I had my lunch Craig and I had a peanut butter and jam sandwich. 

In the living room and not in the den today. 



Because nearly everything is back in the right place.

Except for our beautiful pictures.

Because that paint has to be as dry as can be before the pictures can go back on the new walls. Ha.

I did not know that. Oh well. 

We went outside for just a bit. But we got too hot nearly right away.

Because it was another a bit too hot afternoon.



So we went back in the house and Craig listened to music on the different music machine. 

I had a very nice nap on the kitchen floor where it was nice and cool. Ha. 

Then Niamh came home.

Because she was all finished helping at our centre building.

So I woke up so I could listen to her adventure stories. Ha. That is my best job. 

Then after a while the very fast bicycle and Niamh went for an adventure ride. 

I went back to my afternoon nap.

It is very important to have nice naps. 

Because maybe your family might need your very best help. 

And you cannot be such a big help if you are way tired. It is known. 

When Niamh got home she was melted and had to have cold water right away. Oh dear.

That is why I had my naps inside today. 

But after she was not so hot she and her fast bicycle went to visit Miss Sash. 

And a little while later the not fast bicycle brought Zita home. Ha. 

When she got home she went right away to our garden and got some brand new green beans.

I got some too. Ha. 

There was only Craig and Zita and me at the dining room table tonight. 

So we had all the used food. 

And I got chicken on my second dinner. 

Because I was a very big help today. 

Then it was time for our detective program.

But Craig had to find a new one.

Because we watched all of the other one last night. Oh well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment