Tuesday 23 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Eleven

After everybody went to work it was a Craig and Poppy Day.

But Zita and I had a nice walk before her bicycle took her to the other office downtown.

And then Niamh went to mind lots of little children at our centre building. 

So I had a little sleep in with my friend Craig. 

And when he was as awake as could be we had our together breakfast.

We did not have croissants today.

Because we ate them all. Oh my goodness.

So we had the round toasts with lots of jam.

The especially delicious from France jam. Ha. That was a good idea.

But Craig was very slow sharing the toasts and I had to remind him. Oh dear.


Then it was time for my before lunchtime nap.

So I went into our office so I could guard all our important papers. Ha. 

Sometimes people take important papers away with them. 

And the police come and take everything away. Then they are in trouble. Ha. 

That is why I always guard our office when Zita is very busy downtown. 

After I had my own tasty lunch I helped Craig with his lunchtime.

We had brand new delicious from just around here honey.

So we made a very fat peanut butter and honey sandwich to share. Ha. That was a very good idea. 

Then I had a nice beside Craig relax. 



Craig went outside. But only for a very little while.

Because it started to rain. I did not go out. 



I went back to guard my office. 


That is my important job today. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita was not even late today. 

But then she had another on before dinner computer meeting. So I kept her company. 

Then Niamh was home too. So all my family was home. Except for my friend Emmet. 

Because he is still at his old university.

In way far away Ireland writing his giant story. Too bad for us. 

Our meeting was very long tonight so we had our dinner in the den.

And we had sausage hotdogs. Ha. 

We had our late dinner in the den so we could watch the detective program before it was our bedtime.

Niamh and her university friends went to the hard questions restaurant tonight. 

Maybe they will win tonight. Maybe. 








No comments:

Post a Comment