Wednesday 31 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Nineteen

We had a very quiet day today.

Zita and I were so busy that I did not even have time to help Craig with his breakfast cookies. Goodness me.

And we are working on our do not go to work Wednesday.

Because we are not going to work tomorrow. 

It was a beautiful day all day. And it was not even too hot.

But I did not have a nice outside nap.

Because we were way too busy. 

Niamh’s fast bicycle took her to the lovely store this morning. 

And it was just the right kind of day for a fast ride on your bicycle. Ha. 



This afternoon my friend Tara came here to cook an especially delicious dinnertime for everybody. 

And it is going to be in my own house. Oh my goodness me. 

Maybe there will be extras. Maybe. 

And Mister Kirian will be here. And Kathy and Richard too. 

For a together dinner. That was a good idea.

And this morning Zita’s father went back to his own house. 

So he could have his own tea and toasts with his own Logan’s berries jam.  That is a good idea.

Hospital’s do not know how to make toasts so very well. 

They are always thin and soggy toasts. 

And the have pretend jams. Not delicious from France jams. Oh dear me. 

And when I went to my nice hospital there was not even one good morning toasts. 

That is why you should only go to hospitals if you are a bit broken inside. It is known.

Yesterday Craig and I saw filled up to the top cars. 

Because our nice university is going to start very soon. 

So all the students are looking for some very small apartments. 

But there are not so very many. Oh my goodness me. 

Mister Paul came here for a visit on his bicycle.

But he did not stay very long.

Because all of a sudden there was bouncing rain all over. And even some scary thunder. 



But Zita had to go downtown anyway.

And her go fast car took her right there. 

So she would not get all soggy.

But I think Mister Paul got as soggy as could be. Oh dear me.

I went into our office. Right underneath Zita’s desk. 

Because the thunder cannot see me when I am underneath that desk. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig could not get underneath the desk so I minded him so he would not be too scared. 

Then it all stopped. And Miss Tara was here. To make us a very delicious dinner.

And she made by herself pastas. Oh my goodness.

I helped. 



I did not eat my lunch.

Because of the scary thunder. Oh well.

I got extra treats on my dinner. 

Then the thunder came back so I got up on our comfy sofa. 



I am not so scared when I am not on the floor.

And then Kathy was here and Zita too. 

And then Niamh and Miss Tarryn were here too. 

But they were as soggy as could be. 

I was not so scared when my friends were here. That is good. 

So we had a giant together dinner and we needed to get another dinning room table.

Because there were lots and lots of us here for our special dinner. 

So I was very busy minding everybody. That is my best job. 

We did not watch any detective programs tonight.

Because we were way too busy eating. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment