Monday 22 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Eleven

Only Craig had a sleep in this morning.

Everybody else had to be already wide awake.

Because it was go to work Monday. Oh well.

But we went for a very long very nice walk all around so we would be all ready for our work. 

And Niamh came home from the cottage too. 

Even before we started our work.

Because she was working today. My goodness me.

We did not know that. 

So she left as soon as she got here.

Because she had to go to our giant centre building for her other job. 

Craig had croissants for his late breakfast. I smelled them.

But I could not help him today. 

Because we were way too busy with rascal ladies work. Too bad for him.

So he had to have his breakfast all by himself. 

So he listened to soft music on the music machine. I heard it. 

But I was way too busy to be his best company. Oh well. 

At lunchtime time Zita and her bicycle went for a empty your heard ride around our neighbourhood.

I had my lunchtime nap in the kitchen.

But I did have an outside relax today.

Because it was still too hot for nice relaxes. 



And when Zita got home it was time for us to go to work again.

Zita put my comfy duvet on the floor of our office.

Just in case I needed to have a little nap. Ha. 



That was a good idea. 

I have to be very quiet when we are having on the computer meetings.

And I am always very quiet when I am fast asleep. Ha. Good for me. 

When we were call finished our work Zita went to do some errands and I had my first dinner. 

When Niamh got home was just as soggy as could be. 

So she had a nice shower so she would be a clean soggy Niamh. Ha. 

Craig and Zita and Niamh had spaghettis and tasty meatballs for their together dinner.

But I got some of the special just for pastas cheese too.

And after the rope game I had my detective program nap. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment