Saturday 27 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifteen

Zita and I got up early this morning so she could talk to her mother and father.

They were at their house in far away Dublin today.

They were not by the giant ocean now. 

They are back in their own garden so they can take care of all their beautiful flowers. 



And maybe have a little nap. 

If they are not too busy. Maybe. 



So when Zita talked I minded her and had a lovely good morning nap.

And just when Craig got up we went on a lovely walk.

Because it was a beautiful as could be day today. There was not even one cloud in the sky. Ha.

We met my friend professor Jill on our walk so she came with us. That was nice.

And when we got home Craig was all awake.

Because it is his old friends coffee Saturday. Right in our beautiful park.

Then Niamh was all awake too.

Because she was working at the lovely store today. 

And her fast as the wind bicycle took her there. And she was not even a bit late. Ha.

When Craig came home he was a bit melted. 

But he had a brand new detective program from Mister Tom. That was nice.

And then he had his next coffee and a sticky bun. Right in the dining room. 

And that was his lunchtime. Oh my goodness. Sticky buns for lunch. 

Then Zita and the fast car went out to do her on Saturday errands. 

I stayed here because it was my nap time. Ha.

When she came home I woke up and it was time for my own lunch. Ha. 

And because it was still a beautiful day Zita and her not so fast bicycle went for a see everything ride. 



So I had my after lunchtime nap. 

And right in the middle of my first dinner Zita came home. Ha.

And it was time for Craig and Zita’s dinner too. And they had a delicious used dinner. 

Niamh did not have time to have dinner with us tonight.

Because she was meeting her friends who worked at the centre with her. Right after her work. 

Craig watched a bit of the football game. 

To see if his team can win tonight. Oh well.

Then we watched the funny detectives. That is a good program.

But I went to fast asleep until it was our bedtime. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment