Saturday 19 April 2014

Day Six Hundred and Forty One

The other Kathy took me for my nice walk this morning. She is going to take me on another walk this afternoon. That is good. 

We walked beside the empty cannal. No ducks. Oh well.

When I got home Craig and I had croissants. No toasts today. Croissants. With jam.  Ha 

My friend Emmet came home today. That is good. Way good.

Emmet came home from the nasty food hospital. That is good. He has to go back in a few of days. To make him all better for good. It is known.

He has holes in him. More than two. And a big tube. Oh dear. I do not think that is good. And lots of fat bandages. And lots of pills. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I went down stairs to his comfy bedroom. To help. He went to sleep. He is very tired. Hospitals make you very tired Craig says. 

Then Zita went for a nice nap. In her own big comfy bed. With her own pillows. I had a nap too. On the big bed. So she would not think she was back at the nasty food hospital. Ha.

Craig asked the Easter Bunny not to come to our house this year. Craig said he might wake up Emmet or Zita in the middle of the night. That is good. I do not like bunnies. They eat my favourite green beans. In my beautiful garden. In the summer. It is good he is not comming here this year. Maybe he will not come next year too. Ha. 

Niamh and Emily and Cara have gone to buy old used clothes. That is silly. Zita makes my clothes. My Scotsman coat. It was all brand new. Just for me. Too bad for them. 

All the snow is gone. I found another green ball. It was under all the snow. That is good. 

Paul went to a place made of ice. He had to get on an airplane to get there. It is far away. Not as far away as way far way Ireland. But far away. With volcanoes. People are way too silly. I just like my nice patio. And my pond. With my friends the ducks. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment