Sunday 21 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Ten

We had a little sleep in today.

Because it was sleep in Sunday.

We went for a very nice after breakfast walk and it was not too hot. 

And Craig did not have a big sleep in.

Because we had brand new croissants. Ha.

When Craig was very busy making our together breakfast Zita went outside to our garden.

So she could clean things and make everything nest and tidy. 

I minded her from my from windows.



But before Craig had his first too much coffee Zita went for an adventure.

And it was an on the canal in a boat adventure. With Miss Bethany. Oh my goodness.

They went in paddle yourself boats. 

Right in our canal and even past our nice university. 



I did not know our university had a canal too. Goodness me.

But I could not go with her and mind her. 

Because it was an only room for one boat.



Too bad for her.

So I stayed here and Craig and I had croissants.

And we did not even have anything on them. 

Because they were so brand new they were by themselves very delicious. Ha.

Then I had my middle of the morning nap. 



Right beside my friend Craig. So he would not be lonely. That is an easy job for me. 

It was a bit too hot outside for me to have an outside nap. 


Niamh is at the cottage with Miss Tarryn. Maybe the mosquitoes will not find her this time. Maybe.

When Zita got back home it started to rain. But she did not get even a bit soggy. Ha. 

But she had a squeaky clean shower anyway. 

Then she did some rascal ladies work. 

And it was still our do not work Sunday. Oh my goodness me. 

Then she went to get us more delicious groceries. 

When she was gone Craig had some chips and I had my first dinner.

Niamh stayed at the cottage again tonight.

So maybe they will go swimming again. Maybe. 

We had very delicious sausages for our dinner. 

And when we were all finished I had my second dinner.

And then it was time for our detectives program. 

And for my after dinner relax. Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment