Friday 26 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Fourteen

It was a very quiet day for me today.

Zita and I did not go for our good morning walk today.

Because it was a bouncing rain morning. 

Zita had to hold the umbrella before I would go outside to check my neighbourhood. Oh my goodness me.

And Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to the centre building for her work.

And she went in her pyjamas. Her Scotsman’s pyjamas. Oh my goodness.

Because today was Pyjamas day for all the children. 

And they are going to watch movies and eat treats in their pyjamas. Ha. 

I do not need pyjamas. 

Because I am very furry. It is known.

When Craig was all awake he made a very fluffy coffee for Zita.

And Craig and I had a very sticky bun for our own breakfast. 

This morning when we did not go for a walk Zita had a muffin instead. 

But it was all filled up with chocolate muffin. Oh well. 

Then Zita had lots of errands to do on the telephone so I had my after breakfast nap.

Today is the special day all over the world for dogs. Ha. That is a very good day. 

But I did not know that. 

So I went to my watching window and told everybody else.  Ha.

And Craig put my picture on the computer.



So I could wish everybody everywhere a Happy Dog day. That was a nice idea. 

After my lunchtime I helped Zita make our very delicious lasagna.

Because I am Zita’s very best kitchen helper. That is my best job. 

There is lots and lots of very delicious cheese in our lasagnas. 

Sometimes I get extras. Ha.

Then I went in the den to keep Craig company. That is a good job too. 


Then when the lasagna was cooking inside the stove Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk.

But I stayed right in the kitchen to mind our lasagna. Ha. 

When they came back home it was time for my afternoon nap.

So Zita went to do some errands and find a brand new glass for out outside lights. 

But I was not even asleep when my friend Niamh got home. 

Because I was helping Zita in the kitchen. 

Today Zita cooked some brand new chicken. And it was just for Poppy chicken.

Maybe because it is that for Dog’s day. Maybe. 

I got some. And it was still hot. Ha. That was a tasty treat for me.

Miss Tarryn came to my house for dinner.

Because she smelled the cooking lasagna. Ha.

So we had a together dinner with Miss Tarryn too.

Last night we watched the three funny detectives. They are not such very good detectives. 

But it is not even a bit scary and there is a secret elevator. And secret hallways. Ha. 

That is an interesting apartment.

Then it was time for my peanut butter treat and my dessert. 

I nearly always have dessert before I go to bed. 

Unless I am too tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment