Friday 3 August 2012

Day Seventeen

Went for a long walk this morning before it got too hot.

Met Jamie. Jamie says we can't talk as much anymore because his Lady is going to teach Emmet at the university and there are things we can not discuss. I was just going to tell him about Emmet's new top hat. It is confusing sometimes.

I have secrets I won't tell Jamie or he might get into trouble...

Emmet's uncle Bill is coming over with his truck so they can go to Ikea again. That Ikea must be very interesting. I never get to go.

Niamh is still away visiting.

It is too quiet here when she is gone. And nobody dances with me.

They moved all the books in the bookcase beside my bed. Then they put them all back in another bookcase that looks just the same. Maybe it is exercise.

I am going to have a nap.

They washed my Red Ball and it does not smell as nice. It is still the best ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment