Saturday 4 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Nineteen 

Today is Craig’s Saturday old friends breakfast day.

So after Zita and I had our very nice walk Craig and Zita went out.

So I could mind Emmet and Niamh. Ha.

Craig went to his breakfast to see all his very nice friends and Zita went to her stretching store. 

My friend Niamh slept for a very long time. 

When she came home yesterday she had a little nap. 

But she did not wake up for our dinnertime.

Or to have delicious before bedtime snacks. She just was fast asleep. Until this morning. Ha.

I went downstairs to wake her up but Zita said I could not do that.

Because she did not get so much sleep in Toronto. With all her friends. Ha.

So I had to go back up stairs. Too bad for me.

When Craig and Zita came home it was snowing. Oh dear. 



And there was snow all over the slippy sidewalks. That is not so nice. 

But they did not fall down. 

Because Zita can just hold onto the go fast chair. Ha. That is a good chair.

Then Zita drove Niamh downtown in the black car. 

But it was a not so happy car today. 

Because it was too wet everywhere and now it is cold. Oh dear.

So sometimes it just stopped. Oh dear. That is what cars do if they are not very happy. 

Zita went to visit Craig’s mother at her little apartment. 

But it was too snowy to go for tasty treats.

And then all the noisy very big clean the snow off machines were on my street. 

I do not like those machines. So I bark at them. 

But they do not care. And I get into trouble. 

But not big trouble. Just go into the kitchen for a bit trouble. Oh well.

When Zita came home we went on our before dinner walk.

To find Professor Jill. And the little dog. We were very careful walkers.  

Because of the slippy sidewalks. 

Craig read Emmet’s very interesting story about the very very old book.

Because it is almost just all finished. 

So Craig read it to make sure it was beautiful. Then Zita read it too. 

Maybe we will have another altogether dinner tonight. 

Maybe with very delicious cooked outside hamburgers. Maybe. 

Outside cooked food is very very tasty. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment