Monday 25 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Three

There was very loud thunder at my house last night.

But I went into the kitchen so my friend Niamh would not be too scared. Ha.

And we stayed there until the too loud thunder was all gone.

Because we are friends.

Craig and I only had a very very small sleep in this morning.

Because it was time for our breakfast.

And Craig had very tasty pastries from France for our breakfast. 

And they were all filled up with apples too. 

They were so tasty that we had another one when Craig had his next too much coffee. Ha. 

So then there was nothing left at all. Except some crumbs. Ha.



And then our mail man came and brought Craig a surprise.

A very special T-shirt from the country where all the very brave people are fighting the nasty Russians. 

And it is from a little company that even makes swords for knights.

And beautiful clothes for princesses. Ha.



And they made a T-shirt all about their war. Oh my goodness me.

That is a good company. 

So Craig bought one. 



But it took a very long time to get here.

Maybe because of the awful war. Maybe. 

Then Craig got one of our giant Scotsman’s swords out. 

And he put it on the dining room table. Oh dear me. 

Because Zita is still in way far away Ireland. 

Then he cleaned it all up. 

And then it as shiny as could be.



Just in case some of those nasty Russians come to our house. Too bad for them.

It is not a real very old sword like the very old ones in Emmet’s bedroom. 

That is why it is so shiny. Real old swords are not so shiny. It is known. 

My friend Niamh had a very big sleep in today. Ha. 

Because in the middle of the night Miss Billy and Mister Ben came to my house. From the aeroport.

Because they did not have a key to their own house.

But Niamh had their extra one. 

So they had to come here before they could go home. Oh my goodness me. 

But when Niamh was all awake it was lunchtime. So we had a little together relax.


And we had our together lunch. 

Then I minded Craig when Niamh went downtown to do some errands.

I had my nap on the very cool kitchen floor. 

Because it was still a little bit too hot to have a nice outside nap. Oh well. 


But it was not too hot in Killmore today. And it was not even raining at all. Ha.

So maybe Zita’s family went swimming in the giant ocean today. 


Because the waves were not so very big today. That is good.

Zita sent me some pictures.

So I could see her family when they went to a nice restaurant for an altogether dinner. 



And before their bedtime Zita and Auntie Eileen and the cousins went for a walk around.  

And they found a little restaurant with some only in Ireland black beer. And maybe some fat chips too. Maybe. 



And Mister Collin was there too. So everybody was very happy. 

This afternoon after I ate all my lunch I went in the den and I minded Craig.

Minding Craig is always an easy job. Because he does not go so far away. 

He reads his very interesting books instead.

So we just waited until Niamh came home from her important errands.

Because then it was our dinnertime. That is always a very good time. 

We had from the refrigerator pizza and lots of lettuce with a tasty sauce. Ha. 

I got some pizza bits. 

I always get some. 

Because I am the very best minder ever. 

Niamh went to visit Miss Sash after our dinner.

And Craig watched the giant worms movie.

So I had a very nice nap with my favourite pillow. 

And in a very little while it was our bedtime. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment