Tuesday 12 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy

It was another just Craig and Poppy Day today. 

After Zita and Niamh went off to their work I went in the bedroom to have a nice little sleep in with Craig.

But it was way too noisy.

Because some men were right on my corner. With a very very noisy machine.

It was a chop trees all up machine.



They had to chop up lots of tree branches that just fell down when we had the very big storm. My goodness me.

But they were very noisy so we did not have a nice sleep in today.

We had early toasts instead.

And Craig put a little hamburger bun in the toasting machine. 

So we had hamburger toasts for our breakfast. With lots of jam. Ha.

Then it was time for Craig to read his book and for me to have my morning nap. 


A man came and brought us the package this morning.


And it was a package just for Zita. Ha. 

I do not know what it is.

Because we did not open it. 

Because it said Zita on it. 

And you cannot open other people’s packages. It is the rule. Ha.

Then I had an little adventure. 

Because all of a sudden there was very loud thunder. 

And then there was even more lots of very loud thunder.

And before Craig could stop me I went downstairs to the basement.

And I hid in Emmet’s room. 

I am not supposed to go down the scary basement stairs.

Because of my sore legs. 

But I was a bit too scared to remember that. Oh my goodness me.

Maybe Craig will not tell my nice Doctor Waller.  Oh my goodness me.

Then my friend Lee came over and they kept me company. 

And then Zita was home too.

And they helped me get up the scary stairs. That was nice.

So when I got back up stairs Zita went back to her other office and Lee went back to her house.

And Craig gave me my peanut butter treat. 

He thinks I do not not know that is where he puts my sore leg medicine. Ha.

People are not so smart all the time. Even my own family. Too bad for them.

Then Craig made us a very big peanut butter and delicious cheese sandwich.

With Mister Saint Albert’s especially old cheese. Then I had a nap.

Because my adventure made me a bit tired. Oh well. 



And all the thunder was all gone to somewhere very far away. Maybe China. That is very far away.

So when Craig went in the den I had a very long nap in the hall in front of the den. 

And I did not wake up until my tummy told me I was going to starve away. 

So I woke up and Craig got me my dinner. 

Then Zita came back home. 

And I helped her get the garbage all ready for the big noisy truck. That is my favourite job too.

Then Craig and Zita and I had our dinner.

But it was just us tonight.

Because Niamh was busy getting all ready her very far away vacation.

Then we watched a new detective and he lives in way far away Germany.

So it is an all the words on the television program. 

So I went to fast asleep. 

Because Germany was to far away. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment