Friday 1 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Nine

Today is our country’s sing happy birthday day. Ha.

It was a very sunny day outside so I took Zita for a lovely little walk. 

And after we had our breakfast Professor Jill came for a nice visit. Ha.

Craig had a little sleep in. Because he was listening to his new book. 

But when he got up he made round toasts for everybody. With lots of jam too.

So I helped Zita with hers. 



That is always a tasty job. 

Then I helped Craig with his. 

I was a very good helper this morning.

After my lunchtime Craig and Zita went up to the busy street.

And they went to an outside restaurant and had a tasty lunch. Just them. Ha.

And when they came home I was fast asleep on my comfy rug.

Because it was my afternoon nap time. 

Niamh is not here because she is at the Mahoney’s cottage.

And Emmet is not here either. 

They are still at the way far away in Cork University. Oh dear.

So I only have to mind Craig and Zita. So I can have have nice naps.

Because I am not so busy when I only have them to take care of. It is known. 

When it was time for my dinner Craig found some delicious orange potatoes for me. Ha. 

But they are not like Irish potatoes. They are as orange as can be.

Zita says Irish people would not like orange potatoes. I do not know why. Oh well.

It was still a bit hot outside. Even at dinner time. 



So I only had a very little outside nap today.

When Zita came in from our garden it was dinnertime.

And we had outside cooked dinners on a stick. 

Outside cooking is my favourite.

Because I can smell all delicious food even when it is still cooking. Ha. That is my favourite.

So I always stay outside with Zita when we are outside cooking. 

She says that I am her very best cooking helper.

So it is true.

After dinner it was time to watch our in Wales detective program. 

It is not so interesting because sometimes everybody talks Welsh and not one person has dragon friends. 

If I where there I would have dragon friends and we would fly all over everywhere. 

Maybe we would fly to France to have picnics with plots of my cousins in Flanders. 

And we would bring lots and lots of our own tasty cheese for our desserts. Ha.

Because everybody loves cheese. Especially dogs and dragons. Ha. 



But not even one of those detectives has a dragon helper. Oh well.

So I went to fast asleep. Ha. 

Maybe I will dream about flying all over everywhere with my dragon friends. 

That would be a good dream. Good for me. 









No comments:

Post a Comment