Sunday 28 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventy

We had just a little bit of a sleep in this morning.

Last night we did not have a very long all the time sleep. We were all awake lots of times. 

Because Craig had a sick tummy last night. 

Because of the too many medicines. Oh dear me. 

So he only had a little bits of apple for his breakfast. Oh dear. 

He did not have his toasts. Oh dear me.

I want everything to be just the same as before his broken legs. Oh dear me.

And then I get worried that maybe it will be all different all the time. 

So then I go right in the big bed room and I talk to my friend Craig. Loudly.

But he told me everything is going to be all right forever. That is good. 

Sometimes I forget that. Oh dear. 

Last night Zita cooked lots of delicious turkeys for me. 

And I got to lick the big plate as clean as could be. Ha. 

She told me it was because I was such a very big help making Craig all better again. 

That is my best job. 

My friend Niamh did not sleep in her own comfy bed last night.

Because she went to a big party for Miss Emma. At at Miss Anna’s and Miss Tarryn’s apartment.

Right on their computers. Because of the do not get sick and die rules. 

But she had a big sleep in this morning. Right in the apartment. Because they were up very late singing songs. Ha.

 Then she came home to see me.

I gave her lots of kisses and she said she was sorry I did not get to say good night to her. Ha.

This afternoon Doctor Susan came to visit us. With special food for sick tummies That was nice.

And tasty lemon squares for Zita and Niamh and maybe me too. Maybe.

We had a very quiet day today. Everybody had nice naps. That was a good idea.

It was just an all the time rainy day outside. So it was a good day for nice naps. 

I think we will have a nice quiet after dinnertime too. That is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment