Tuesday 10 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Six

I got up very early this morning.

Because it is a get up early day for Zita and Niamh. 

So Zita and her black go fast car took Niamh downtown to wake up the beautiful clothes store.

Then she came home and had her squeaky clean shower. I just had a nap.

Then we went on our before going to the rascal ladies office walk. 

We were a bit soggy because it is an little rain all the time day. Oh well.

Then I minded Craig. Right on his feet so he was toasty warm. 

We had a little sleep in. 

Craig had to listen to his book about a very big battle with giant ships in the middle of the night. 

And lots of them were sunk. 

Right to the very bottom of the ocean. And too many people just died then. 

That is why my family does not go on to the scary ocean in boats. Me either. That is a good idea.

My family only goes on do not fall over trains and do not get lost aeroplanes.

Because dangerous sharks cannot go on them. It is the rule. Ha. That is a good rule.

When we got up we had another angry bun instead of tasty toasts.

I think the buns are angry because they cannot have any very tasty jams on top. Too bad for us. 

My friend Emmet is still in the far away library. In Cork. 

He is reading his lots and lots of books. But some of them are just wrong.

So Emmet has to argue with them. Ha.


That is not so hard for Emmet.


Craig says that Emmet and Niamh do not even need to practice arguing. Not even a bit. Ha. Good for them.

Craig and I played catch the ball this morning. 

Then he used the chopper and got one of the catching ball out of the ice. Ha. That is good. 

And I had a comfy nap until lunchtime. 

Today is the day everybody in the world has to listen to the not so nice bagpipe music. Oh dear me. 



Maybe Craig will listen to his bagpipe music just in the den. 

Not in the living room with the very load music machines. Maybe. 

Sometimes even nice ladies have to play bagpipes. Oh dear me. I do not know why. 

None of the nice ladies I know can play the bagpipes. 

Not even the far away cousins. Oh well. That is good. 

After lunchtime I had to look out my watching window. For a long time.

Because the awful squirrels were running up and down my beautiful trees. That is not all right.

And then Craig and I played the catch the ball game again. Ha. 

Then it was afternoon nap time. Ha. That is always a good time. 

Then just like all of a sudden my friend Niamh was home. Ha. 

But then she went to Lee and Cara’s house. For a visit.

So Craig and I played catch the ball again. Ha. 

We played catch the ball all the time today. That was nice.

When Zita came home we had another nice little walk. Before our dinnertime.

I think we will watch the detective cowboy again tonight. 

Now he has a beautiful horse to be his helper too. That is a good idea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment