Tuesday 26 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Four

I had a very nice quiet day today.

I had a very nice sleep in.

But not in our big bed room. 

Niamh and I had a sleep in on the comfy rug in the living room. 

On top of her duvet. Ha.

And when I woke up we went outside for a nice good morning amble.

But the sidewalk was too hot for my feet. 

I had to just jump around it was so hot. Oh my goodness gracious me. 

So we went into our beautiful garden instead. 

  The grass was not even a bit hot. 

And I was Niamh’s best garden assistant. 

And we gave water to our beautiful plants.

And we filled up the outside bathtub. 

And we put the spray water everywhere machine in the side garden.

So all our tasty vegetables would be as happy as could be. Ha.

And when we came back in the house Craig was all awake too. Ha.

But it was time for Niamh to go to her lovely store. And she took her very fast bicycle.

So she would not be late.

Then it was a just Craig and Poppy day.



Craig found some very tasty chicken in the top of the refrigerator. 

So he put some right on top of my breakfast. 

And when he had his good morning coffee we had another piece of that tasty pastry. Ha.

And when he had his next another coffee we had another pastry.

Because the first bit was very very small. Ha. 

Then it was just the very best time for my morning nap.



So I stayed right beside my friend Craig so he would not be too lonely.

Because our friend Zita is still in way far away Wexford. Too bad for us.

It was a beautiful day outside after our lunchtime.



But we had our lunch inside. Where it is nice and very comfy.

Cousin Ciara sent us picture of the giant ocean. 



And they can see it right from the house.

And Zita’s mother brought her special tools. 





So she can look out the window and make a comfy blanket all at the same time. Ha. 

Zita and her own mother were outside on their patio this afternoon. 

But that patio does not have a nice swing along like mine. Oh well.


I do not think the sidewalks were too hot in that place. 

So maybe they went for a together walk today. Maybe. 

The colour of Craig’s hair got changed. Ha.

His sword cleaning stuff got in his hair and now it is gold. But not real gold. 



And only a little bit. Too bad for him. 

When Niamh got home I was very happy. 

Sometimes when people leave my house they do not come back home right away.

Sometimes the have go away suitcases and they go to way far away places. And they sleep there too. 

And sometimes they go for a long time. 

If their university is in a far away place. 

Emmet’s universities are alway far away. Too bad for him. 

How can I mind them when they are in way far away and I am here. That is not all right.

So I was happy when Niamh came home. 

My friend Craig does not go to far away places anymore. 

But one time he went out and did not come home. Only his go fast chair came home. 

And he went to a nasty food hospital. I did not like that either. 

But he came home. So I can mind him all the time. 

But Niamh did not stay with us tonight. 

Because tonight is the night for the restaurant with the very hard questions. 

So Niamh and her university friends always go. 

But they have never even won one time. Oh my goodness me.

So Craig and I are going to have our dinner with delicious food from way way far away China. 

A man will bring it and we will eat it. Ha. That is a tasty idea.

Maybe I will have a very nice nap when Craig watches a too scary movie. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment