Saturday 29 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Six

We did not get up too early today. That is good.

When Craig was all awake Zita drove Niamh downtown. To her beautiful clothes store.

Because it is an awful windy cold day outside. 

When she came back home we had our together toasts. 

And when we were all finished professor Jill came to visit me. 

And have some coffee with Craig and Zita too. 

Then Zita went to her exercise store. But only to the not so hard class. 

Because of her sore hand. That was a good idea.

When she came home I took her on our together at lunchtime walk. 

Even in blow all around windy snow. But we did not care. Ha. Good for us.

When we got home Zita made toasty cheesies. With bacon too. Ha. For our lunchtime.

And the save us, save us machine did not make any noise at all. That is good. 

The machine makes very loud and very scary noises.

I do not like it at all. It is known.

Craig was in the den so I went in to help him eat his lunch.

I got some little pieces. Some had bacon on them too. Ha. 

Then Zita went out with the black car. To look for a brand new light for our bathroom.

Because our new light is too bright. I do not know why. Nobody told me. Oh well.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast. 

Because of the nasty windy cold. 

Mister Paul did not go because he had some visitors for his breakfast time. 

And Mister Tom did not go either.

Because a cold caught him too. Maybe it was the same cold that caught Zita. Maybe.

So there were not so very many people at the breakfast restaurant today. Oh dear me. 

Someone ran into mister Tom’s car. And it had to go to a special fix your car all up store. 

To get some brand new paint. Oh dear..

Maybe it was the same car that hit our black go fast car. Oh dear. That is not so good.  

Maybe there is a nasty car that just goes all over everywhere hitting nice cars. Just because. Oh dear.

When Zita came home she brought a new brand new light for the bathroom. Ha.

And brand new shoes for Craig. Shoes for his just a bit broken foot.  

From when the go fast chair fell over and crashed. Right in front of our house. 

And I could not get out to help. Because I cannot open doors so well. Only sometimes. Oh dear me.

But now he has new shoes. 

My friend Niamh always has new shoes. All over everywhere. Oh well.

We went for our before dinner walk when it was still all beautiful and bright outside.

But it was still windy. But I am still very furry. So I was not just frozen up. Ha.

But I am going to the make me beautiful store. Next week. Oh dear. 

I do not like going there. I just like leaving there. All beautiful and squeaky clean. Ha.

We will have delicious sausages for our dinner tonight. 

It is only a Craig and Zita dinnertime today. They are easy to mind. 

I just have a little nap underneath the dining room table. Right beside them. Ha.

Niamh is having her dinner with her lemon friends. So no tasty sausages for her. Oh well.

Last night we had chips when we watch the detectives from way way far away Australia. 

Maybe we will watch them again tonight. Ha. Maybe with more chips too.




No comments:

Post a Comment