Wednesday 6 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Four

It was a very beautiful sunny day today. 

And it was our do not go to work day too. Ha. That is a good day.

So we had a little sleep in before we went on our good morning to everything amble. Ha.

And we looked out our windows when we got home. 

We have even more beautiful flowers today. 

When Niamh was all awake we sat outside in my side yard for our breakfast.

But she had to run away so she would not be late at the lovely store. Oh dear me.

And then Craig was all awake. 

It was such a beautiful day I was outside in my side yard a lot.



I even had a lovely nap there too. 

Zita was outside too. She was taking care of our beautiful garden. 



So I minded her for a bit from my watching window. 

After a while Craig had his next another coffee. And he made us two toasts. That was good. 

And then it was time for my before lunchtime nap. Ha.

Emmet told me that Miss Alice got her next job. 

Fixing people’s insides. 

At the hospital not even a bit far away from his university.

Maybe they can wave at each other. 

When they are not way too busy. Ha. That is a good idea. 

At lunchtime Zita went to see our nice lawyer. 

To get papers that said Craig’s mother was not just all dead. Oh my goodness me. 

Those are silly papers. It is known.

I had a very nice nap in the kitchen.

Because after lunchtime it gets a bit too hot in my side yard for me. 

When Zita got home she had a lovely shower. 

So she would be spic and span clean. 

And not a bit smelly. That is a good idea. 

But when Zita was all squeaky clean she was in the kitchen and a glass fell right on the floor. Oh my.

And I had to go into the living room. I could not be a big help. 

Because of the all over everywhere glass. 

And Zita had to get the noisy floor machine to find all that glass. Goodness me.

Then Craig and Zita went for a little walk. Not a long adventure walk.

Because it was nearly too hot for that. 

Then Zita went shopping with Tara and Miss Bruna. 

Because they had to go to a special food store. 

So they could find some very special food. 

Because tonight we are having a giant altogether dinner. 

And it is going to be outside at Miss Bruna’s house.

And Tara and Miss Bruna are going to cook food from a way way far away place.

The place where Tara went to learn how to speak a different language. Ha.

So tonight everybody is going to eat that food right outside. 

In Miss Bruna’s driveway. Oh my goodness me. 

Maybe there will be extras. Maybe. 

And when they got home they went to Miss Bruna’s house.

So Tara could teach everybody how to make that kind of very tasty food. 



And even a very especially delicious dessert. Ha. 

I always have desserts before I go to bed.

If I am not way too sleepy. 

So when everybody was having their outside dinnertime I minded the house all by myself.

But after a while everybody asked where was their friend Miss Poppy.

So Zita came home and we went to the special outside dinner party together. 

And everybody was very glad to see me. And I was very happy too.

Because parties are my favourite. Ha.

And when we got home it was just the right time to go to bed. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment