Saturday 9 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Six

It was another very beautiful sunny day today.

And we did not have to go to our rascal ladies office.

Because now the rascal ladies office is closed every Friday all summer. Ha.

So I do not have to go to work either. Good for me.

But when we got all dressed and awake our computers could not talk to each other. Oh my goodness.

And not even our telephones. 

And it was not just our computers. 

It was lots and lots of computers all over everywhere. Oh dear me. 

But Niamh’s telephone worked. 

Because her telephone talks to a different company. Oh my goodness me.

So we decided that today was the very best day for me to go to the Zita and Niamh make me beautiful store.

So that is what we did. 

For a long time. But I got a lettuce treat. 

And Niamh gave me lots of her cold water to drink.

So I would not melt.

And then I had to get into the bathtub so I would be as clean as could be. Oh my goodness.

Then I had to stay in the kitchen and Zita used the blow you all dry machine to make me dry as a chip.

And Craig helped too. 

And then he made us a very delicious peanut butter and honey sandwich.

And I got a very big piece. 

Because I was so good at our make me beautiful store.





Our store is right in my side yard. So I do not have to get in the car at all. That is good. 

When I was all dry I went in the living room to mind my friend Niamh.

She was very busy today. 

Because she had to tell her nice university what classes she is going to take.

And she had to get her telephone to talk to her computer.

So her computer could talk to her nice university’s computer. 

So they would know what class she wanted. 

And you only have a special time to do it. Oh my goodness me.

So minded her so she would not get all distracted. 



After my lunchtime Craig and Zita and Niamh went for and adventure walk.

And to get some sore shoulder medicine for Craig. 

So I minded the house and had a lovely nap on my comfy kitchen rug.

Getting to be all beautiful make me very tired. It is known. 

When they got home Niamh and I had popcorns for our own treat. 

Tonight Niamh is going to another too loud outside concert. Miss Tarryn and Tara too.



After our dinner we had to find a different detective program.

Because we cannot watch last night’s again. 

Because the silly computers cannot talk to our television.

But we have programs from Mister Tom. Ha. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment