Monday 11 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Nine


We had another beautiful morning today. 

So we had a very lovely amble before our breakfast.

And when we got home Niamh was all dressed too.

Because she was going to her another job. 

So she can have some real money for her far away vacation. That is a good idea.

And the go fast car took Zita and all the new computers to her downtown office.

She went downtown today because a new rascal lady started work today. 

And she cannot see anything. Oh dear me. That is not so good.

That is why she has a helper dog. Ha. 

Now the rascal ladies are going to have a lovely helper dog right in their downtown office. Ha.

And the dog’s name is Miss Rockette. That is a fast name for a dog. 

And this morning right outside my house today the helper dogs were practicing. 

They were there nearly all day.

Because you have to practice lots and lots to be a helper dog. Oh my goodness. 



Maybe Miss Rockette practiced right in front of my house. Maybe. 

Those helper dogs are very polite and very smart and very quiet. But they are not so very fierce. 

Craig says I would a very good helper dog but I am not always so very quiet. 

And sometimes I am a bit too fierce when there are people I do not like around my family. Oh well. 

I think Bouviers are better mind their family dogs than help people see dogs. It is known. 

When Craig was all awake we had our together breakfast. 

But we only had one round toast today.

Because yesterday we ate too many. Too bad for us. 

Before lunchtime I had a very nice side yard nap.



In the beautiful sunshine.

And when I came in to my cool kitchen floor it was time for my lunch. 

I think I came in at just the right time. 

Or maybe Craig would forget it was my lunchtime. Ha. 

Then Craig made his lunchtime fat peanut butter and honey sandwich. 



But it was so big I had to help him. 

Then we went outside to my side yard so I could used my scratching wall.

And smell the winds. 

Because it was a bit of a windy afternoon. 

Windy days are the very best day for wind smelling. 

But we could not stay outside very long.

Because Craig and I got too hot.



So I came in for my afternoon nap.

And Craig came in so he could write my story. Ha. Good for him.

I had a very nice long nap. 

And then Zita was home.

And it was time to make our delicious hamburgers. 

And we cooked them right outside on our own outside stove. 

I has Zita’s outside kitchen helper. 

And then we had our together dinner. 

And I got some very crunchy lettuce. 

And then we watched our very good detective program until it was our bedtime.

Then we went to sleep in our very lovely beds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment