Thursday 21 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Nine

Zita and I are still on vacation. Ha. I did not know we had a long vacation. That was a good idea. 

But we did not have a sleep in today.

We had a long together relax in the living room and looked out at the whole world. 

And then Zita used her not so very pointy scissors to make my front feet all tidy. 

When Craig was all fast awake had his coffee he had two very lovely pastries too.

And they were just filled up with apples. Ha. 

I helped him. Because we are old friends. 

Then the go fast car took Zita to do some shopping. 

To find some nasty headache medicine for Emmet.

So she can bring it to way far away Cork. 

Cousin Ciara is going to find her at the way too busy aeroport in far away Dublin.

And bring Zita to the train station. 

That is where you can find the trains that know how to find Cork City.



And not get lost and go to Donegal by mistake. 

Sometimes people go to Donegal by mistake and never can find their way home. Oh my goodness me.

And Auntie Eileen says there are too many not so empty bogs in Donegal. Oh dear. I should not like to go there. 

But today Niamh and Miss Tarryn have to find an aeroplane that will bring them back here. That is a good idea.



But I do not think our aeroplanes know how to find way far away Donegal. That is good.

Today Niamh and everybody went and visited a famous very beautiful lake. 



Right where the mountains are. 

They went very very early in the morning. 

Before lots of people came to visit and got in the way of the beautiful lake. 

A long time ago Craig and Zita a very little Emmet visited that lake too. 



And it is still there. 

And now my friend Niamh and Miss Tarryn were there too. Oh gracious me. 



But there was not so much snow there today. 

When Zita was shopping I had my before lunchtime nap.

In the living room so I could mind Craig at the same time. 


I did not go outside for a nice relax at lunchtime today.

Because it was too sticky hot. 


So I stayed inside so I could help Craig and Zita with their very delicious cheese sandwiches. 

And then it was my own lunchtime and I got chicken too. Ha.

And then Zita made my back feet all as neat as could be.

I was a very very brave dog. 

So I got bean treats. From my own garden. Ha. Good for me. 

But then I had a long nap.

Because getting as neat as could be is very tiring for me. 

But my new kitchen rug was very comfy. That is good. 

There is a football game up on the busy street tonight. 

Maybe this time Craig’s team will win. Maybe not. Oh dear. 

It is still a bit too hot for a nice amble around. 

And I was a bit tired too. 

So I just watched all the lost cars from my watching window. 

Then we had very tasty hamburgers for our dinner. That is a nice idea. 

We cooked them outside so I could be Zita’s best helper. Ha.

Niamh will be home very very late tonight when we are all fast asleep. Oh my goodness me.

So I will not be even a bit awake. Too bad for me. Oh well. 

We only watched a very little bit of our detective program tonight.

Because Zita was very busy find clothes for her visit to way far away Ireland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment