Friday 15 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Three

Today is our do not go to work day.

Because today is the start of our summer vacation for Zita and me. 

I did not know that. Ha. That is a good day.

So we had a little sleep in and a little amble along.

Before it was too hot outside for us.

And when Craig was all awake Zita went to get some important papers. For Craig’s mother. 

To remind the government that she is not even a bit dead. Ha. 

Then Craig and I had our together breakfast.  

And we had an all filled up delicious croissant.

And it was so tasty we had another when it was time for Craig’s next coffee. Ha. 

I got a picture of Niamh. In a beautiful big bed. 

In a lovely hotel. In way far away Calgary.

But she was wearing a funny hat. I do not know why. 

Maybe it is a vacation hat. Maybe. 


And she had her shoes on. Even in bed. Oh my goodness me. 

Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Billy and Mister Ben are all there. 

All in the same hotel. 

But Miss Billy is the same person as Miss Lindsey. I do not know why.

Maybe it is her vacation name.

Like Niamh’s hat. 

And when they got their breakfasts they went altogether. 



So they would not get just lost. That is a good idea. 

If I was there minding them they would not get lost. 

Because I would just smell our way home.

But people’s noses are way too small.

So they cannot smell their way anywhere. Too bad for them. 

But I have a very big nose. 



Just perfect for smelling everything. Craig told me so.  Ha. Good for me. 

When Zita and the go fast car got home they had our grass cutting machine. 



And now it is very dangerous.

Because the man made it as sharp as could be. Ha.

I could not have my afternoon nap outside today.

Because it was too hot for furry dogs like me. Oh well.


But Mister Paul came over for a nice afternoon visit. Even in the too hot. Oh my goodness. 

And when Zita was home they looked underneath the sink. 

So they can fix a little hole. Mister Paul is going to buy a brand new part. Ha. That is a good idea.

Then Zita went up to the busy street to get us a very tasty dinner. Good for her. 

And when we were all finished Craig and Zita went for an after dinner adventure walk.

So I minded the house. All by my.

Because Emmet and Niamh are both not here. They are way far away. Oh my goodness me. 

When Craig and Zita got home it was watching detectives on the television time.

So I had my after dinnertime nap. With my television pillow.



That is a very comfy pillow for watching the television. 




No comments:

Post a Comment