Sunday 31 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Nine

We went to bed early last night.

Because of the wrong clocks in Zita’s head. 

But going to bed early is my very favourite time. Ha. Good for me. 

And this morning it was so beautiful that we went for a little walk. 

We will not tell my nice Doctor Waller. Ha.

Craig watched the very fast little cars before he got all dressed.

But then he made a fluffy coffee for Zita and when he had his next coffee we had toasts.

And on our toast we had Zita’s father’s own made jam. 



And the jam came from his very own berries. 

And they are Logan berries. Ha.

And they grow right on the garden wall at their house. Oh my goodness me.



Being in their garden is Zita’s father’s and mother’s very favourite time. 

Just like Zita and Niamh. Ha. 

Tonight Zita’s parents are having own grown tomatoes too. 



They grow right in their special little just all made of glass house. 



Those are very tasty tomatoes I think.

Niamh is still at the very loud concert in Montreal. 



And she had to sleep there. 

Without her very own comfy pillow. Oh my goodness gracious me. 

And that loud concert is still on tonight. 



So she and all her friends are going to stay another night.

And come back home. So everybody can go to fast asleep for a long time. 

At lunchtime Zita went to visit the nice farmers up on the busy street. 

So she could get some brand new food for us.

But she did not walk there.

Because it was a bit too hot.



So her just fast enough bicycle took her there. And back too. Ha.

I got delicious yogurt on my lunch today.

When Zita was outside in the garden. Taking away lots of nasty weeds. 

Weeds are very tricky because they grow when you are busy doing other things. 

And if there are too many nasty weeds then there will be no room for our very beautiful rose flowers.



So we have to take the weeds away nearly all the time. That is not so much fun.

For lunchtime Craig and I had two round toasts from England.



And we put some of Zita’s father’s delicious jam on top.

But not way too much jam.

Because when it is all gone there is no more.

Because it is own made.

And you cannot buy own made things in a store. It is known. Oh dear me. 

But we did not use it all today. Good for us. 

Then we went outside so I could smell everything everywhere. 

But we only stayed until I knew everything was all right.

Then we went back inside because I was too hot again.

So I had my afternoon nap. Right on the cool kitchen floor. 

And later when it was not so hot outside Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk. 

And they did not just melt away. That is good. 

And then after I had my first dinner Zita made bagel sandwiches with very tasty bacon. I was a big help.

Craig was not such a big help.

Because he was watching the football game. And maybe his team will win this time. Maybe. 

After our early dinner it was time for a new detective program.

So Craig and Zita could have a nice relax and I could have a nice nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment