Saturday 16 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Four

We had a very nice day today.

Because Zita and I are on our summer vacation. Ha. Good for us.

We had a nice little amble along before it got way too hot again.

Then Zita and the dangerous machine made our grass all short again. 

But it was very easy today because the machine was now very sharp.

And when Craig and Mister Paul went to the park for their old friends breakfast Craig did not take any coffee.

He took a cold drink in a keep it cold bottle.

Because it was a bit too hot for coffee. 

But he took a tasty croissant.

Because it is never too hot for croissants. It is known. 

When Craig was at the park Zita went to find some brand new fast running shoes. Just for her. 

And some new jeans for Craig too.

So I had to mind the whole house just by myself. 

Even my friend Niamh was not here.

She was with Miss Tarryn and Miss Billy. 



They were at the only with cowboy boots party in way far away Calgary. Oh my goodness me.

So I was very happy when Craig came home. 

And Mister Paul went underneath the sink again. With very sticky glue. To fix the little leak. 

Then when Zita came home we had a very delicious together lunch.

We had brand new round like a ball bread from France. And very delicious old as me cheese. Ha.

Both Craig and Zita gave me some. Ha.

Craig always gives me bigger pieces. Ha. Good for him. 

Then Zita and her not so very fast anymore bicycle went to do some shopping. 

Even in the too hot.


I did not even go outside for a long nap. It was too hot so I had a very short outside nap today.

Then I came inside so I could mind my friend Craig. 



Today Emmet had a picture all about the very old Irish words. 



Emmet said now everybody can understand how to talk very very old Irish. 

But Craig and Zita and I did not understand even one bit of it. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Maybe when Emmet is back home they will teach me how to fierce bark in old Irish. Ha. That would be a good idea. 

Today Zita’s mother and father are driving to a different house. Beside the giant ocean.



In the full of fishing boats little town. 

They even went there when Zita was very small. Goodness me.

And in some days Zita is going on another aeroplane and it will take her all the way to way far away Ireland. 

So she can visit her parents and go swimming in the giant ocean. 

And drink tea all the time. Oh my goodness me. 

So then I will be in charge again.

But that is not so much fun. Because Craig is not so good a listener.

I always tell him we should have delicious chicken every dinnertime.

Or maybe the fat from India bread, or the very tasty giant croissants for before bedtime snacks. 

Or even lots of the rolls from way way far away China.  

They are very tasty too. 

But he does not listen to me so much and we have peanut butter sandwiches instead. Too bad for me. 

Before our dinner Craig’s football team was on the television. So he watched a bit.

Then it was our own dinnertime and we had the very delicious own made cheese toasties. Ha. 

Then Craig and Zita went on an adventure walk. 

And I went too. 



Because I am on vacation. 

I was their very best minder dog. That is my very best job.

We did not go so far. 



So Craig would not get all tired out. And fall fast asleep outside our house. 

And when we got home it was just the right time to watch our detective program.  

No comments:

Post a Comment