Friday 29 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Seven

I had an adventure last night. Oh my goodness.

Craig and I had gone to our comfy beds for a relax before fast asleeps when Niamh Niamh got home.

And she had to make herself a go to bed snack. So I got up to help her. Ha.

And then we went outside for a little amble to the corner and back. Even in the very dark.

Then we sat in our patio to have our snack and watch some loud people go home from a concert. 

But they could not see us because of all our beautiful bushes. Ha.

And when we came in I was very excited so Niamh and I sat in the living room and had a long relax. 

Then we went to fast fast asleep. 

That was a very good adventure.

When it was morning time Miss Sash came to my house and she brought breakfast. Ha.

So I took them on a little good morning to the whole world amble.

But only to the other corner. 

Because of my doctor Waller’s rules for walking. 

And then Craig was all awake too.

And then Miss Tarryn and Miss MarieElle were here too. 

Because today is the day to go to Montreal for the very loud outside concerts. 

And they all got in Miss Tarryn’s mother’s very long car. And just like that they were gone again. 

This morning Craig got a picture of my friend Zita’s aeroplane. 


From the wait for a long time aeroport in Dublin. 

It was a very late aeroplane today. Oh my goodness.

Then the nurse came with a new sock for Craig’s foot. But it was too big. 

It was such a beautiful day today I had my good morning nap outside. 


And when the nurse was all gone away Craig had his too much coffee.

And we looked out our very big windows at the whole world.



And we had the two last pastries.  Ha. 

Then it was time for my before lunchtime nap. 

When I had my tasty lunch Zita’s aeroplane was not even in my country. Oh my goodness me.


She should find a faster aeroplane. Oh dear me. 

And my friend Niamh and all the ladies are already in not so far away Montreal.


And my friend Emmet is still at his very little apartment in way far away Cork. 



Now it is only Craig and I here in my house.. Oh my goodness me. 

So that was a good day for a long relax. Ha. 

And for Craig to make the house all neat and tidy as could be. Ha. 

After our second lunchtime a man came to my house on a bicycle.

And he had a bag of brand new Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagels.

And even some little potatoes pancakes. They are not real pancakes. 

I do not think Mister Kettleman knows how to make real pancakes. Oh well.

We always have tasty bagels when people come back home from far away.

And Craig told me that Zita is going to be back in my house today. 

Because we saw that her late aeroplane found Toronto. Ha. That was a good idea. 

But she may be a bit late getting to my house. 

Because of the a bit too late  aeroplane. Oh my goodness me. 

And her next place was a bit late too. 

But it found her. 



So it did not get lost. Oh my goodness me. 

Craig should get us our very own very fast aeroplane. But not a way too noisy one. 

With a nice comfy bed for polite dogs. Dogs just like me. Ha. That is my good idea.

And before dinnertime Mister Paul got the go fast car so he could catch Zita at our aeroport. 

And bring her back to our comfy house and me. That was nice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment