Thursday 5 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Fifteen

I am still in charge.

I do not really like being in charge when there is no one here. 

I get nice treats when I am in charge. It is still better when everyone is at home in their own beds.

Today they are gluing poor Emmet all back together. He will be very very sore Zita said.  That is sad. I went down and slept on his bed so it would not be lonely.  His comfy pillows miss him too.

Zita came home for a while this morning. She had to get all of Emmet's books for his university. He can not do this when he is in the nasty food hospital.

It is not right with Emmet not in his cosy bedroom. He misses me. I am a bit sad. 

Craig is at the hospital. To help. I cannot go to make Emmet all better with kisses. Dogs cannot go to hospitals. Hospitals are way too big and busy. Zita says I would get lost.  Oh well. 

That is why dogs have their own hospitals.  It is known.

Zita is going to keep Emmet company all night long.  So he will not be lonely without me. 

Niamh came home to keep me company. We went for a nice walk. 

My new green ball is too bouncy.  I need a new Red Ball.  Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment