Saturday 30 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Eight

My best friend Zita came home last night. 

And I was very very happy.

And I told everybody that I was so happy.

And Zita was very happy too.

So I got lots and lots of hugs. 

And then it was dinnertime. 

And Craig had put dishes on the dining room table.



So we could eat right away. That was a good idea.

And we had Mister Kettleman’s brand new bagels. 

With lots of just for bagel cheese. And some not real pancakes. Ha. 

Then Zita opened up her suitcase.

And there were presents inside. Oh my goodness me.

Presents are my favourite. 

And Craig got lots of from Ireland tasty treats.



And Zita’s mother sent him two giant triangle chocolate bars.

Triangle chocolates are Craig’s favourite.

And he got an coffee cup with sheep driving a tractor.

There are so many sheep in way far away Ireland that they can drive tractors. 

But only on their own farm. And not so very fast. It is the rule.

Then everybody was too tired so we went to bed. 

And Zita and I had our favourite pillows so we had a lovely long sleep. Ha. 

This morning Zita and I went for a little walk. It was not just a little amble. 

Professor Jill was there so we went around the whole block. 

But we will not tell my nice Doctor Waller. Oh my goodness me no. 

Craig did not go to the park to have his good morning coffee with his old friends today.

Because he had a sleep in instead. Ha.

And when he got all awake he made fluffy coffee for Zita and we sat and had together coffee.



And I stayed right at their feet. 

So I would know where they were. Ha. 

Now everything is all just right again. Ha.

But my friend Emmet got a bit sick. In way far away Cork.

But he is not way too sick .

Because he had all his do not get way too sick shots. That is good.

And Emmet has their very own doctor to make sure they get all better. That is lucky. 

And Miss Alice got Zita a beautiful write in it book. 

And it has Zita’s own name right on the front. 

So nobody can steal it away. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Last night Niamh and all her friends were at the very loud outside concert.

It is so loud that it is on an island. Oh my goodness me.



And Mister Aidan is there too. Ha. That is a good idea. 

After our together coffee Susan came to visit us. 

So Craig went in the den for his next coffee. 

And he used his brand new sheeps coffee cup.



And he had some of his new oatmeal cookies. And they were not Scotsman’s cookies. 

They were cookies from way far away Ireland.

And I got some too. Ha. 


Then I had to go and find my friend Zita.

To make sure she was still here. Ha. 

We are going to have can early dinner tonight.

Because Zita still has the wrong times in her head. Oh dear. 

I would not like that.

How would I know when to remind Craig when he forgets about my dinnertime. Oh my goodness me. 

When I was fast asleep Zita got some brand new from our own garden green beans. 

And we had them for our dinner.

But before dinnertime Zita went to the special store on her bicycle.

So she could get her new glasses for the too bright outside days. 

That was when I was having my nice all afternoon nap.


It was a very good day for a nap. Zita told me so. Ha. 

After our dinner Zita and I played rope.

Because Zita was back home. Ha.

Then we watched the detective lady from the very far away little islands.

Until it was a finished. 

Then it was just the right time for bed. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment