Monday 4 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty Two

Zita and I got up a bit early this morning.

Because Zita had to be at her downtown office.

Because all her lots and lots of papers were only there.

So her nice slow bicycle took her there.

But we had our good morning amble in the very beautiful sunshine. 

And then we looked out the watching window at our beautiful garden.



And we had our together breakfast until her bicycle was all awake.

Then Zita went to downtown.

And it was time for my after breakfast nap.

And I was still fast asleep on my favourite floor when Craig was all awake. Oh well.


Niamh had a long sleep in this morning.

Because being very busy at the cottage makes you very tired. It is the rule.

Before lunchtime Craig made us round toasts. 



And we had lots of tasty jam today. Ha. 

It was so beautiful outside I had a lovely relax in my side yard at lunchtime.


And then Niamh was all dressed so we sat in the beautiful sunshine together. So I could mind her. 

And a nice man brought lots and lots of televisions for computers to our house.

And he put them inside too. That was nice.



But they are not for us. They are for Zita’s office.



Then it was time for second lunchtime.

Because Craig made a peanut butter and honey sandwich. 



And we had brand new honey too. Ha.

Sometimes it takes Craig a very long time to eat his sandwich. Too bad for me. 

Then I looked out my watching window to make sure everything was all right.



And when I was finished it was time for my afternoon nap.

But then Niamh came upstairs to make her lunch. 

So I helped her. It is my job. Even when it is my nap time. Good for me. 

And then I told Craig it was my dinner time. And it was early. But he did not remember. Ha.

And then I had to help Niamh put our own made lasagna together.

Zita put all the pieces in the refrigerator last night. 

Now Niamh is putting it all in the just right order. So it will be as delicious as can be. Ha. 

Craig had to find a new detective program. 

Because last night it was not so interesting. Oh well. 

I played rope before we walked the detective program. 

I won again. Ha.

Then I went in the den for my detective program nap. 

And minded Craig and Zita at the same time. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment