Friday 22 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty

We had a very busy day today.

First Zita and I had a nice little amble with Professor Jill and Mister Willey 

Then we had our breakfast.

But Zita was very busy filling up her going far away suitcase. Oh dear me.

Because it was today that Zita had to find the very best aeroplane to take her to way far away Ireland. 

And today was Craig’s mother’s sing happy birthday day too. 

So we had a very busy morning. 

Craig only had time for one too much coffee before they had to go to his mother’s apartment.

Because the nurse had to make sure Craig and Zita were not sick. Oh my goodness me.

And Auntie Jane’s aeroplane found our city all by itself. So she could visit too.

So Craig and Zita and Auntie Jane and Mister Paul had a happy birthday lunch with her.

But she did not know who they were. 

Because she is very very old. Oh my goodness. 

She did not even know it was her happy birthday day. 

And she did not even want to have any cake. Or open her presents.

Opening presents is my favourite job. Oh my goodness me. That is too bad. 

So when Craig and Zita and Mister Paul came back to my house they had a brand new cake.

And lots of very delicious sandwiches too.

From the very tasty foods store. 

And when they were coming home there was a giant truck in front of our old house.

And it was putting sones right on the road. 



And it was very noisy. 

But Craig and Zita and Mister Paul were back in my house for only a little while.

Because right then it was go to the aeroport time. Oh goodness gracious me.

So Mister Paul drove Zita to our aeroport in her go fast car. 

So she could find a aeroplane that knew where Toronto was. 

And then she was just all gone. 

And I was very very sad. I told Craig. He was sad too. 

But my friend Niamh was all awake and she gave me lots of hugs. 

Niamh got back to our house very very late last night. 

But she was all awake before Zita flew to way far away. That was good. 

And she brought back presents for us. 

Very very beautiful paintings of not so very fierce bears. Ha. 

Those were beautiful presents. 

Then Mister Paul brought the go fast car back. 

Because Zita found just the right aeroplane to go to Toronto. 



And did not need her go fast car. 

So it will have its own vacation until my friend Zita comes back home. That was a good idea. 

After I had my with chicken lunch I went to fast asleep. In the living room minding Craig.


Because Now I am in charge. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

But it was hard to have a nice calm sleep today.

Because my street was all full of those noisy giant trucks.

Because some men are making a big house even bigger. And making too much noise too. 

Right on my own corner street. Oh my. 

So I hid behind a chair. Too bad for them.

When Zita got on the aeroplane she had her very own comfy pillow and a nice just for her table. My goodness me. 


Because she found a very nice from France comfy aeroplane. That is good. 

Maybe they will have croissants on that aeroplane. Maybe. 

Pillows are my favourite.

I even have different pillows for my bedroom and the den. Ha. 

Craig and I had toasty croissants and cheese for our together dinner.

But I only had to mind Craig.

Because Niamh was just fast asleep and Zita is at the aeroport and Emmet is in way far away Cork. Oh my goodness me. 

Then Craig watched a football game and I minded our own office from underneath the very tall desk. 

We cannot watch detective programs when Zita is not here. It is our rule. 

So Craig watches loud movies about fierce long time ago knights and scary Vikings. Oh well.







No comments:

Post a Comment