Sunday 3 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six hundred and Thirty One

It was sleep in Sunday so Zita and I had just a little nice sleep in.

Then we did not have a walk today.

I cannot go on nice walks anymore. 

Because I do not go for any walks anymore. I go for lovely ambles instead. 

Because wonderful older lady dogs go for ambles not all over everywhere walks.

Because ambles are much more dignified. 

And Zita says I am the most dignified dog she ever met. Ha. 

It was a very beautiful sunny day this morning but Craig was still asleep. Ha. Too bad for him.

So I minded Zita this morning when she was on our swing. All by myself.



Then it was Zita’s time to talk to everybody way far away.

So she talked to Auntie Eileen. And she was right in downtown Dublin.

Because she was shopping with Ciara and Emma and Lucy. They were altogether. Oh my goodness me. 

So Zita talked to everybody. Wile they were walking all around. Right in downtown. Goodness gracious.



And then she talked to her mother and father. 

And she found out that they have all the very best berries ever. 

And they will have so many berries her mother will have to make lots and of very tasty jam. For all the cousins. Ha.

Then Zita’s brother Ciaran called on the telephone. 

From way far away Spain. To talk all about his very new dog friend Miss Luna.

Miss Luna is going to a polite dog school. Oh dear. 

I did not like school so much. Too bad for her. 

And then he sent Zita a recipe. A recipe for own made from tomatoes delicious sauce. 

Uncle Ciaran planted vegetables in his new garden. But now he was way way too many tomatoes.

Maybe we can send him our silly bunnies. 

Then he will not have too many tomatoes. Ha.

When Craig was all awake he made a round toast but I did not have any.

Because I was outside in my side yard having a nice nap in the beautiful sunshine. 

So Craig went into the den to watch the fast little cars. 

But at the very beginning they just ran into each other and crashed. Oh my goodness me. That is not so good.



Some just went upside down. Just like the go fast chair when Craig broke everything. Oh dear me. 

But it was so exciting Craig had to have another round toast. And he made one for Zita too. Ha.

But then I was all awake so I went in the den to help him with his another toast. I got two pieces.

Because I was fast asleep for the first toast. Ha. It is nice to have good friends. 

Especially friends with lots of tasty treats. It is known.

Then I had my another nap. 

Right in front of our side door. That is my favourite place. Ha.

This afternoon Zita was outside on the patio. Making it all perfect.

And taking away the nasty weeds that grow between our stones. Ha. 

Today was the just the right kind of day for doing a garden job. 


But I had to remind Craig that it was my lunchtime. 

He forgot because he was reading his very interesting book.

But he found me some very tasty orange potatoes. So I did not starve. That is good. 

Niamh’s friend Mister Ryder is at the beautiful lake too. 



He likes to have a nice relax and watch the silly fish. 

Zita washed my kitchen bed so now it is as clean as can be. 

But it does not have any comfy like me smell. Oh well. 

I had my afternoon nap on the cool kitchen floor. That is a good floor for me. 

Craig and Zita went for very nice adventure walk before dinnertime. 

And I minded the house. When they got home it was nearly our dinnertime. Ha. 

We had own made pizzas for our delicious dinner. 

I was a very big help. 

When Zita gave me the cheese plate I licked it as clean as could be. 

And then Niamh was home from the cottage and she was as hungry as could be.

But we had lots of pizzas. So she did not starve either. Ha.

And I got some crunchy bits when dinner was all over. Right in my bowl. Ha.

We have to find a new detective program.

The last one was not so interesting. 

It was just raining all the time and there was not even one dragon.

I think they were all in Italy. 

Where it is always very sunny.

And there are lots and lots of cheese stores where they can sell their dragon made delicious cheeses.

Maybe Craig can find one of Mister Tom’s detective programs where it is nice and sunny all the time. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment