Wednesday 13 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy One

Not even anybody had a sleep in today. Oh my goodness me.

And it was as beautiful as could be outside this morning.



Niamh went to her another job right away and even Craig was up very early this morning.

Because the nurse came to look at his foot. And it was Nurse Jesse. Ha.

She was away for a while.

Because she had an operation on her foot.

I had operations on both my feet. But it was a long time ago. 

Before she was here I took Zita on a very nice nearly long amble. Ha. 

But then I was a bit tired.

So I had my good morning nap a bit early today.



But then a man came to our house.

And he had a big box of very beautiful flowers. 



And they were for Zita.

And they were from Craig and me.

Because today is Craig and Zita’s anniversary day. Ha. 

It was a long time ago when everybody was very young. 



Even Craig’s way too loud car was very young and shiny. 



But I was not there and even Emmet and Niamh were not even there either. Oh my goodness me.

But Craig and I did not forget. Good for us.

Zita was only downtown for a very little bit this morning.

And when she got back she was so surprised that I remembered the together anniversary. Ha.

And she was very happy too. That was good. 

So she put the very very beautiful flowers in a beautiful vase. 



So everybody could see them. And know I did not forget. Ha. And Craig too. 

Then Zita had to go back to work in our own right here office. Oh well.


But we made some toasts first. And I helped her.

Because I am my friend Zita’s best helper. Ha. Good for me. 

And then we went into our office to do our important work. 

And today is also everybody should have lots of delicious chips day. Ha.



That is a tasty day. Chips are my favourite. 

Even the pretend chips from Mister McDonald’s store. Ha. 

When Zita had to talk to people on her computer I went into the living room to keep Craig company.

And to have a nice nap. 

When you are older you have to have lovely naps. It is the rule. Ha. That is a good rule. 

Niamh came home to finish putting everything in a suitcase for her vacation. 

And when Zita came home she and Craig washed their faces as clean as ever.

Because went to the up the street restaurant where they have from very far away India food. Oh my goodness me.

Because it was their special together anniversary dinner. 

And after they had gone Miss Tarryn came here.

Because tonight she is going to the far away vacation with Niamh. 

They are going on a do not very get lost aeroplane. That is good. 

When Zita was home shevbrought lots of extra from India food. For tomorrow. 

But not for breakfast. It is not for breakfast food. 

When they got home there was still time for my second dinner and to watch the detective program. 

Good for us.

Because we had a very busy day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment