Saturday 23 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty One

When I went to fast asleep last night there was only Craig in the big bed. 

Because Zita is in was far away Ireland. Too bad for me.

And this morning when I was fast awake I forgot that she was in way far away.

And I looked for her in our office. But she was not there.

But Craig got up very early so I could have my morning breakfast and not starve. 

In Ireland the silly train left before Zita could get on. Oh my goodness gracious me.

But Auntie Eileen found her and together they drove all the way to Cork.



In Auntie Eileen’s teach you how to drive car. Oh my goodness me.

But it was a just all the time rain day.



So they did not see any interesting. Not even any cows. Oh well.

But when they got to Cork they found my friend Emmet and Miss Alice. 

So they all went to have a delicious together diner. 



Right in downtown Cork. 

At a restaurant where they make brand new especially delicious food. Ha.



That was a good idea. 

Cork is not such a very big city. 

So they did not get even a bit lost. That was good. 

And when they finished their dessert Zita and Auntie Eileen drove all the way to Auntie Eileen’s little house in Wexford.

But they did not get there until it was bedtime. Oh my goodness.

When Niamh was all awake she brought her very comfy duvet upstairs and made a bed on the sofa. 



And we had a very lovely together time this morning.

Craig did not go to the park for his old friends breakfast this morning.

Because all his old friends came here for breakfast.

Right in our side yard. 



Because we had the brand new extra birthday cake that Craig’s mother did not want. 

So everybody had birthday cake for their own breakfast. Oh my goodness me. 

I stayed outside to mind everybody.

Niamh stayed inside and had a nice nap.



Until it was time to ride her fast as the wind bicycle to the lovely store. 

Then I got too hot and and came in for my lunchtime nap. 



My cool kitchen floor is the best place for nice naps. It is known. 

Craig and I stayed inside our lovely not a bit too hot house today.

Because it was very hot outside. 



Too hot for even a nice side yard nap. Oh well.

So after our lunch Craig and I went in to the den so her could read his book and I could mind him.

When Niamh got home she got back into her comfy duvet bed and we listened to some music. 

On the back music machines.

Then it was time for dinner.

But it was too hot. for cooking. We started but it was too hot.

So a man brought us little bits of tasty chicken and cold milkshakes. 

After our dinner Craig watched a movie that had giant scary worms. 

So I did not watch it. 

I had a very nice nap instead. Until it was time for us to go to bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment