Monday 18 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Six

We did not get up very early this morning.

Because we are on vacation. Ha.

So in the very early this morning Zita and her bicycle went for a long ride to do important errands. 

Before it was all rainy.

And when she got home we went for a very nice little amble. 

When Craig was all awake he found two delicious tasty treats. Right on the kitchen counter. 

Zita got some for our together breakfast.

So we sat in the living room all together for our breakfast. Ha that was a tasty breakfast.

Then the go fast car and Zita went to get some brand new just for pasta cheese.

At the way too much of everything store. 

I did not go outside for my morning nap. 

Because it was all the time rain day today. 


So I just minded Craig instead.


Today my friend Niamh and her friends are in a little town. 



And that is where where the giant as big as everything mountains start. 

They even have sheep in those mountains. With very big horns too. Oh my goodness. 

And very very very big bears. Oh dear. 

But they have buffalos. Maybe the very big buffalos will keep the bears away.

Maybe it is their own job. Maybe. 

It is so hot in Ireland that my friend Emmet is having lots of showers.

And Emmet was not even so smelly. Oh my goodness me. 

Before dinnertime Craig and Zita went up to the busy street.

So they could get their another do not get sick and die shots. Oh my.

And when they came home they had some of Mister Kettleman’s full to the top bagel sandwiches.

And that is what we had for our dinner. And I got happy cows cheese on my dinner. Ha.

Then it was time to watch our detective program. It was a very busy day for me. 

Today is the special day just for castles in way far away France. 

And that is where all my old ancestors are from.

Maybe they had a castle. Maybe.

I think Craig should find us a beautiful castle. With a river all around it. 

And an up and down bridge. 

And lots of towers too. That would be a good idea. 

Maybe we can get it for Merry Christmas time. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment