Thursday 13 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Fifty Nine

I had a very busy day.  I had to get up early. So I could get Niamh all wake. So she could go to her nice doctor. And not be all late. To get a shot. Niamh hates shots. Me too. Oh dear.

Zita drove her to her dance a lot school. Because of the shot.

My friend Emmet was up so early today. Even before me. He has a brand new game for his computer. Not for the little take to school computer. For the big tall computer that lives under his big desk. 

He told me he is a very scary Troll.  But it is only Emmet. My dancing friend. He is just a pretend Troll. That is good. Trolls live under bridges where it is all wet. Oh dear. Emmet would not live under an all wet bridge.

He has to play it with all his friends from all far away. Maybe they are pretend Trolls too. I do not play those games. 

I have my own games. Catch the ball. And the take away my blue bone game. I like those games. I always win. Ha. Because they are my games. 

Today is our nice little newspaper day. When the big truck brings all the newspapers to my house. And the nice men make them into a big wall in my side yard. I did not bark at them very much today. That is good. 

Craig drove Emmet to his all about old Africa class. At his nice university. Emmet had to wear his pants without the all the nice holes. Because it is a cold day. 

I have to stay home tonight. To guard Craig and Emmet. It is a toe dance until way late night for Niamh. 

Zita is going to the giant theatre to hear lots of real people play loud music. Not from a music machine. Real people. All dressed up. With the nice lady who lives near my corner. Who always brings us the magazines about all the beautiful princesses. 

Craig's hockey team is on the television tonight. I will not watch it. They will not win again. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment