Wednesday 20 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Eight

We went for a very little just here amble this morning.

Because it was too sticky hot for a long amble. So we came home for a relax..

Because Zita and I are still on our vacation. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig did not have a nice sleep in today either.

Because nurse Jesse came to bring a new bandage. 

But before Nurse Jesse was her Craig and Zita and I had our together breakfast.

And Craig and I had very tasty full of oranges muffins. I got two pieces.

Because I am on vacation.

Then Zita was very busy getting all her important things all ready for her trips to way far away Ireland. 

Because you do not want to forget anything.  

It was still a too hot day outside so I went out for a little nice sniff around. 

To make sure everything was all right and safe.

But Craig and Zita forgot I was outside.



And it was very hot outside and I nearly melted. 

And I had to bark loudly two times before they remembered. Oh my goodness me. 

But then I came in and had my before lunchtime nap with Craig. 



In the lovely cool house.

It is still very hot all over everywhere. Oh my. 

But it is not so very hot right beside the ocean where Zita’s parents are hiding from the too hot. Ha.


That is good. 

And there is a ice cream store right there if they get too hot. Ha. That is a good little town.

This afternoon I had a very big nap. On my new comfy rug in the kitchen.

Because Miss Tarryn’s mother Miss Pam came and painted bits of my living room and dining room.

But they were only bits. 



And they were all different colours. Oh my goodness me. 



Now we have to find the colours we like the very best. Oh dear.

And the colours change when it is very sunny outside. I do not know why.

That is why I stayed in the kitchen on my rug so I was not painted all stripey. Good for me. 

And then Miss Pam came in a painted stripes there too. 

But when she was all finished I got chicken treats on my first dinner. 

And then the go fast car took Zita shopping for some delicious groceries. 

Because it was way too hot to go shopping on her not very fast bicycle.

Today Niamh and all her friends went to a very lovely not so very big lake. 

And it was right in the mountains.



And there were people in row yourself boats. 

And my friend Niamh went swimming. 



I did not think it was a go swimming lake.

I thought it was a too cold for swimming lake. But Niamh went anyway. Oh my goodness me.

I went to my watching window so I could wait for Zita to come home. That is an important job.

So I got Craig to come in to help me. 

It was a very beautiful afternoon outside today. 



But it was too hot to go outside for a nice relax. 



So Craig and I waited at the windows.

When Zita came home she had tasty treats for Craig and my together breakfasts. Ha.

Because Zita is going to visit her parents and Emmet in way far away Ireland.

And she is going to take a do not fall over and crash train all the way to Cork. 

So she can visit Emmet and bring him lots of just from here things. 

Susan came over for a visit on our outside swing. 

She just got back from way far away England. It was too hot there too. 

Then we had our dinner and we had chips and fish and our own very delicious green beans. 

Last night we had ice cream and wonderful raspberries right from my garden. Ha. Good for me.

Then it was time to watch our new detective. 

And the lady detective lives on some very far away islands. With hardly any people.



With the most dangerous hills ever. 

They just end and the very cold ocean way way way down. Oh dear me.

I do not think that would be a good place for Craig’s go fast chair. Or me. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment